Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach, realisation of how much debt he’s in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Looks like me and Marion might be aff work at the same time… Youse wouldnae believe me if a said it was ma Maw a was goin tae London wae!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
There's an attention seeking fucker oan my app. She starts putting Christmas decorations up in August, she put a post up of her teen daughter in a Christmas onesie last night, the tree will go up in the next week. I love Christmas but ffs, get a life.
Block them ma lovely. That’s just bang oot of order 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them. View attachment 1554818
She popped up late last night when a clicked on the ‘live’ on top hand corner.. it’s entertaining sometimes before bed wae the likes ae emz / Bush etc .. but a did no expect that! N wit the duck is her decor!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon
Is this horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach, realisation of how much debt he’s in 😂
Or he has to go to work knowing that the Bobby’s have seen that deeks is/was part of an extremist group!

Maybe the Orange trainers is him showing he is standing by his man lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I notice THAT other Instagram Mario page is posting about Deek so maybe his stomach’s churning over that…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
🤣🤣..I should have clocked that ! Thick as shite like Marion and deeks 😵💫

My it shows how much he is disliked. I mean I don’t want him to leave Insta as he amuses me for all the wrong reasons I know, but still ! However if you was a no mark and people still went tot the effort to make an Insta page aboirn you ! You would leave …no way would I want my business all over social media ! But in his narcissistic mind he will be as big as Hinch 🤣

Come on whose hubby committed the ultimate crime 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Adding this pic here, look at the date. Same crap every year.
View attachment 1555517
Apparently she does it because her granddaughter died near Halloween so she doesn’t celebrate it and puts the Christmas decs up early cos her granddaughter would’ve loved it if she was alive still, I don’t like the woman as a person (or her sons…) and it is sad she’s lost a family member but this is just ripping the pish honestly😭 Sorry off topic guys but I wanted tae give us some comparison er here that wee Maz is only a bit eh a nut job, no a full scale wan💎

Reactions: 15
🤣🤣..I should have clocked that ! Thick as shite like Marion and deeks 😵💫

My it shows how much he is disliked. I mean I don’t want him to leave Insta as he amuses me for all the wrong reasons I know, but still ! However if you was a no mark and people still went tot the effort to make an Insta page aboirn you ! You would leave …no way would I want my business all over social media ! But in his narcissistic mind he will be as big as Hinch 🤣

Come on whose hubby committed the ultimate crime 🤣🤣🤣
Phil is a bleeping legend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Deeks defo only stays as Marion mothers him and keeps him in a supply of drugs. Perfect set up for an addict….

That is the only reason and we all know it !

No doubt when his out at the footie his 🕳 🍆 someone else up an ally !

Also another theory on Marion’s IBS ! Speaking to a friend who was telling me that a gay pal of hers has to stick tampons up his backside due to the amount of you know what. Apparently it is really common if you have a lot of you know what for (men and women ) and causes people not being able to hold their bowel movemorntd.

I defo think this is more what is up with Marion that actual Ibs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.