Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake! Going to 8 bloody Tescos is NOT getting them straight away. In fact it’s the actual opposite of getting them “straight” away 😂

View attachment 1553317
Who on their right mind spends time (and presumably money on petrol) going round eight supermarkets to get ANYTHING? I’m telling you, there’s no bloody cost of living crisis if folk can piss money away like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Surely he’s not out in that duvet jacket fae superdry?!!!

Im out a walk in shorts and a hoodie and I’m sweating. It’s overcast but it’s so clammy. When I say out a walk, we have got as far as Ashton Lane and having a espresso martini coffee.
Aww I miss Ashton Lane ☹

Wonder if the pair of paisley plebs have ventured that far?

They'd stick out like a sore thumb 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The bus thing had me howling. Two grown adults (physically no mentally) and they have to get the bus. They have more than enough spare money to spend on driving lessons and a wee car but I suppose that can’t be instagrammed 🙊 where are them car air fresheners you bought for Deek ay maz 🤔 too busy spunking money in b&m to actually spend any on something that would improve their lives.
This always aggrieves me. I started driving lessons shortly after he said Deek was starting lessons, have passed my test and been driving for nearly eight months. I might be wrong - maybe he didn’t get on with driving - but it appears like the constant buying of worthless tat (it’s not interior design, you don’t see Kelly Hoppen covering her gaff with pumpkins, neon peppers and plastic leaves) has taken precedence.

But then I have no autumnal decs to my name. What do I know - maybe having 638 pumpkins to my name would have bought me more joy than being able to go where I like, when I like 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who on their right mind spends time (and presumably money on petrol) going round eight supermarkets to get ANYTHING? I’m telling you, there’s no bloody cost of living crisis if folk can piss money away like that.
Quick look at Tesco website and there they are. Why drive round when you could order them to come to you?.
#content #attention #noticeme

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wanted to see what he would look like if he accepted he was bald ma lovelies …and he looks like Phil and grants long lost brother 🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHAHA l hope he sees this 🤣

His followers are as backward as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not even the cost how sad is their life to even do such a thing. Would think it's Christmas on a hunt for a Turkey in Marion's case it's hard ceramic brown trays.
Thought it was rest reset day but he's sitting in a pub while he's got his fans aka non paid skivies out getting him stuff.
Bunch of insta twats.

Quick look at Tesco website and there they are. Why drive round when you could order them to come to you?.
He's nae money left on his card, loan is gone. So dipping into the petty cash ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen this on Facebook. Could just imagine Deek, Marion and Baby Rayne in that. Probably in middle of September when it’s still 25 degrees outside and not Halloween.
They'd be like Maud and Mildred from the Worst Witch #if you know you know 🧙‍♀️🧹

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This always aggrieves me. I started driving lessons shortly after he said Deek was starting lessons, have passed my test and been driving for nearly eight months. I might be wrong - maybe he didn’t get on with driving - but it appears like the constant buying of worthless tat (it’s not interior design, you don’t see Kelly Hoppen covering her gaff with pumpkins, neon peppers and plastic leaves) has taken precedence.

But then I have no autumnal decs to my name. What do I know - maybe having 638 pumpkins to my name would have bought me more joy than being able to go where I like, when I like 🤪
Ma lovelie trade that car in for 10,000 velvet pumpkins and get back oan the McGills 👌 live your best life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That doesn’t look like dezza arm ! Is he cheating on deeks? 👀
Is it Ashton Lane, @menopausalmargrit anything tae share wi the group? 🤔

I wanted to see what he would look like if he accepted he was bald ma lovelies …and he looks like Phil and grants long lost brother 🤣🤣🤣
Stick a tache oan that and it's Ming(ing) the merciless fae Flash Gordon.

Teabagging rest and made debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.