Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mop kicking into the thread on this dawn of days. Hi all.
no change with our pumpkinny pal then 😒 I am bemused as to where he stores all the shite. There is no room in there to play with a cat as they clearly don’t. I am so over all this pumpkin shite. I love autumn as much as the next fat bird that likes scarves and boots and jumpers but narry a pumpkin shall pass my front or back door (smell the wealth) maybe on Halloween if the kids decide they want one (doubt it as all teens and beyond) but I shall not have a hot choc station, a pumpkin patch or a pair of timberlands in pumpkin orange.
so aye and so forth. Spine bright y’all

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Surely he’s not out in that duvet jacket fae superdry?!!!

Im out a walk in shorts and a hoodie and I’m sweating. It’s overcast but it’s so clammy. When I say out a walk, we have got as far as Ashton Lane and having a espresso martini coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Mop kicking into the thread on this dawn of days. Hi all.
no change with our pumpkinny pal then 😒 I am bemused as to where he stores all the shite. There is no room in there to play with a cat as they clearly don’t. I am so over all this pumpkin shite. I love autumn as much as the next fat bird that likes scarves and boots and jumpers but narry a pumpkin shall pass my front or back door (smell the wealth) maybe on Halloween if the kids decide they want one (doubt it as all teens and beyond) but I shall not have a hot choc station, a pumpkin patch or a pair of timberlands in pumpkin orange.
so aye and so forth. Spine bright y’all
I’m thinking of getting a pumpkin for the first time since the weans were wee and carving ‘duck off’ into it and putting it outside the front door(smell the wealth). So aye
Edited to add. No the now, on actual Halloween (take note Martin)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I always post marioish oan other posts hen
Ma post
Ma rules
So aye
Spine bright 💎

Wiz gonni say you do you,but that's Miss Greedy chops, rather than Martin. 🥔♥

Surely he’s not out in that duvet jacket fae superdry?!!!

Im out a walk in shorts and a hoodie and I’m sweating. It’s overcast but it’s so clammy. When I say out a walk, we have got as far as Ashton Lane and having a espresso martini coffee.
It was heavy rain here but still warm. Sunny noo, so ah hope he sweats aw ower the sleeping bag coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m thinking of getting a pumpkin for the first time since the weans were wee and carving ‘duck off’ into it and putting it outside the front door(smell the wealth). So aye
Edited to add. No the now, on actual Halloween (take note Martin)
Clutching ma beak at your pumpkin idea hen! Laughed far too much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get cosy? It’s 20 degrees you wee knob. Klarna on his arse that ever since he’s tried to make Autumn and cosy his personality trait, the weather has been roastin.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck sake! Going to 8 bloody Tescos is NOT getting them straight away. In fact it’s the actual opposite of getting them “straight” away 😂

46AC279C-3F9B-41D2-9EBB-6AA13FFA5AB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If he’s out in that stupid jacket, chances are it’s his own BO he’s smelling.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The bus thing had me howling. Two grown adults (physically no mentally) and they have to get the bus. They have more than enough spare money to spend on driving lessons and a wee car but I suppose that can’t be instagrammed 🙊 where are them car air fresheners you bought for Deek ay maz 🤔 too busy spunking money in b&m to actually spend any on something that would improve their lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.