Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
K’in ell. I need to quit ma joab tae keep up wae you lot of 🥔 bastards 🫶🏻
Dae we think there’s a possibility that wee Deek is selling green orange 😂 tae his pals in wurk? Even wae Klarna and debt up tae their Kerry’s it disnae explain the sheer volume of spending.
They could save up and head tae Disneyland cus they are officially celebrating hallofuckingween 🤯 Martin wid spontaneously combust
Early thread suggestion Martin and Deek up a tree, s-p-e-n-d-I-n-g
He is selling it no doubt in my mind. I earn a good wage and live a relatively nice life (smell the wealth) and there is no way I could justify spending what he does every month. Im actually sitting trying to justify £150 (a months gas payment) for a mattress topper and this wee scrote just throws money about buying utter shite!! 😳 makes me ragin!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was telling my wee granny about aw you snake tattlers and she was pissing herself (probably literally if we're honest the woman's 84) 😂

She said she knew there was a want wae they boys 😂
Not heard that in years, there's a want aboot them 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Everything you shouldn't do this is from an ACTUAL interior designer, but Marion does do.
I don't tend the read papers like these but made me LOL.
Another fail from oor Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your wee granny sounds braw. Get her on here right away.

I just can't faddum why Martin and Derek don't want to live somewhere with a garden or where you don't have to step over needles and bits of ears. When I was a child I went without, no holidays, limited food and poor accommodation. I didn't go to university or get handed anything from anyone. But I have worked hard and have many things that strongly reek of wealth. Detached house in the country. Audis. Holiday. High credit score so there is no excuse for them.
Omg buckled at needles and ears

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My bf wants to go into another town to buy new clothes, but I might as well stay home - have enough for a cheap lunch, but that's it, even though I've been working overtime, I just can't afford to spend more than I need to, so it's upsetting as I'd love to treat myself to some new clothes in Primark, but that's how it is, 😞 so seeing this bleeping idiot wasting hundreds and hundreds of pounds on rubbish for a bloody season makes me mad! 😡

Oh well, at least my bf isn't a racist that has disgusting views, I'm not bleeping ugly, have more than 3 hairs and a normal nose! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m Scottish through and through but jeeezzzz even I can’t keep up when he’s talking, how must the rest of the non Scot’s think when watching him ! Actually embarrassed for the slang and speed skating voice! No wonder no one wants to work with him, great advertisement that would be! Cringe.com 🙉 No wonder Sophie didn’t visit him she didn’t have a translator. Sort yourself out MARIO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
My bf wants to go into another town to buy new clothes, but I might as well stay home - have enough for a cheap lunch, but that's it, even though I've been working overtime, I just can't afford to spend more than I need to, so it's upsetting as I'd love to treat myself to some new clothes in Primark, but that's how it is, 😞 so seeing this bleeping idiot wasting hundreds and hundreds of pounds on rubbish for a bloody season makes me mad! 😡

Oh well, at least my bf isn't a racist that has disgusting views, I'm not bleeping ugly, have more than 3 hairs and a normal nose! 😂
I'm sorry. I think almost everyone is watching what they spend and being more careful. We don't live in the UK and won't have such ridicously high energy bills but our food bills have really increased the last few months.

Many people will still be affected by the increased energy bills in the winter. I imagine eating out/going to the hairdresser/cinema/theatre is all about to get very, very expensive and/or many businesses will close down.

BTW, Marion isn't spending his or Deekz money. I suspect they must be in debt. All that shite they buy is a waste. He spent hunners on boots, an air fryer amd duvet coat last month but could have used it to go on a holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry. I think almost everyone is watching what they spend and being more careful. We don't live in the UK and won't have such ridicously high energy bills but our food bills have really increased the last few months.

Many people will still be affected by the increased energy bills in the winter. I imagine eating out/going to the hairdresser/cinema/theatre is all about to get very, very expensive and/or many businesses will close down.

BTW, Marion isn't spending his or Deekz money. I suspect they must be in debt. All that shite they buy is a waste. He spent hunners on boots, an air fryer amd duvet coat last month but could have used it to go on a holiday.
It's ok, I dont moan a lot as there's no point, I don't have any way of earning a great deal at the moment and that's that, it's just rubbish how you have to think about a ride in the car to go to town for a nosey and maybe have lunch and a drink, it's ridiculous and something I used to like doing and not think about back last year. I've had a really tough 6 months and still going through things, so could do with a break away (had one planned but can't afford it now), but nope, that's not going to happen either - it's just crap, really! But there we are, I'm having a moaning morning! Lol I'll have a Greggs cappuccino later and feel better. 😊

Hugs to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's ok, I dont moan a lot as there's no point, I don't have any way of earning a great deal at the moment and that's that, it's just rubbish how you have to think about a ride in the car to go to town for a nosey and maybe have lunch and a drink, it's ridiculous and something I used to like doing and not think about back last year. I've had a really tough 6 months and still going through things, so could do with a break away (had one planned but can't afford it now), but nope, that's not going to happen either - it's just crap, really! But there we are, I'm having a moaning morning! Lol I'll have a Greggs cappuccino later and feel better. 😊
I think as a society in general we have become very much "owed" something and it's now hitting us(some more than others I.e. this wee trollip) that jumping to the shops for imported Chinese tat for a quid is no longer. We have destroyed this planet th

Reactions: 19
Why the hell has he got lifetsyle, home decor, cleaning in his bio 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lifestyle : goes nowhere, no days out (apart from annual trip to Adrossan) no holidays, does nothing but B&m, home bargains and eats out in shite places with shite food.

Home decor - Follows trends does nothing of his own, all his decor is pretty much gifted.

Cleaning - Guts the place daily but never actually shows this. I miss seeing the bin being washed in the shower.

He thinks spending all the time, eating out and having loads of stuff is wealth.

My idea of wealth - any of the following getting a good education, better job, HEALTH, holidays, days out, a car, a mortgage or rent a bigger place (giving current situation not everyone can get mortgage this excludes Mario)
Marion we are not the same!! We are not jealous and I can't not relate to you or what you do your life is lonely (Rayn & Deed Deek not inc), depressing and just an absolute tit show.
Better start looking for a big enough coffin I certainly don't think any your family what your hand me downs, here have my Starbucks plastic cup, how about these beads that replicate anal beads.. or what about any of these pumpkins or candy canes these are famous from my Insta Christmas decor 2021.
But ayyye Isa heed is 🤯
I wouldn’t mind so much if they were staying there so they could save up to eventually buy her dream home ! Or preferring to live somewhere tit so they could travel and experience the world ! But they are doing neither ! It is literally to buy shite and add to the global warming Crisis !

Remember the days he use to walk past the massive house and say “one day” well one day will not happen Marion if you keep buying shite ! I challenge you to do 6 months of spending on only essential items ! Maybe that will make you realise how much crap you don’t need !

But then Marion probs expects someone to gift him a house lol I bet he was fuming when he heard Hinch gave her old home to someone who wasn’t him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think as a society in general we have become very much "owed" something and it's now hitting us(some more than others I.e. this wee trollip) that jumping to the shops for imported Chinese tat for a quid is no longer. We have destroyed this planet th
Tattle cunts widnae let me finish ma rant....we have destroyed this planet through greed and plastic pumpkins. Time's up henz

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Morning ma luvlies 🎃🎃 a (social media)friend put a big rant on social media last night about how one of her neighbours has it in for her and is causing grief.
I had to sit on my hands not to comment “snakes all over this app hen, keep your power”💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.