Cleaning with Mario #78 Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy S U N D A Y ma lovelies, just resting oan ma wee autumn sofa, after a long week of doing the bare minimum and so forth.
🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂
IMG_20220904_112900.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m Scottish through and through but jeeezzzz even I can’t keep up when he’s talking, how must the rest of the non Scot’s think when watching him ! Actually embarrassed for the slang and speed skating voice! No wonder no one wants to work with him, great advertisement that would be! Cringe.com 🙉 No wonder Sophie didn’t visit him she didn’t have a translator. Sort yourself out MARIO
82F72AF8-11DB-46ED-9138-9ABA3463E5E8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m Scottish through and through but jeeezzzz even I can’t keep up when he’s talking, how must the rest of the non Scot’s think when watching him ! Actually embarrassed for the slang and speed skating voice! No wonder no one wants to work with him, great advertisement that would be! Cringe.com 🙉 No wonder Sophie didn’t visit him she didn’t have a translator. Sort yourself out MARIO
Well hen, welcome tae the thread. Let me introduce masel. Am Blanche, Scottish and ah speak fluent Marion. Make yersel et hame and May ah suggest a look et the wiki and familiarise yersel wae the lingo. Tonsa love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wouldn’t mind so much if they were staying there so they could save up to eventually buy her dream home ! Or preferring to live somewhere tit so they could travel and experience the world ! But they are doing neither ! It is literally to buy shite and add to the global warming Crisis !

Remember the days he use to walk past the massive house and say “one day” well one day will not happen Marion if you keep buying shite ! I challenge you to do 6 months of spending on only essential items ! Maybe that will make you realise how much crap you don’t need !

But then Marion probs expects someone to gift him a house lol I bet he was fuming when he heard Hinch gave her old home to someone who wasn’t him 🤣
I don’t care that they’re living in a council flat, I think housing should be a human right, not a privilege. But like you said, he’s spending all his money on shite that will end up in a landfill instead of going on holiday etc then trys to make out we’re all jealous trolls. Fuckup Martin.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why does he think people want to rest and "get cosy"? bleeping idiot thinks everyone wants to sit on their fat arses, wrap themselves in blankets, light candles and eat beige food - muppet! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well hen, welcome tae the thread. Let me introduce masel. Am Blanche, Scottish and ah speak fluent Marion. Make yersel et hame and May ah suggest a look et the wiki and familiarise yersel wae the lingo. Tonsa love.
Yass Blanche. Get the dialect snobs told.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he think people want to rest and "get cosy"? bleeping idiot thinks everyone wants to sit on their fat arses, wrap themselves in blankets, light candles and eat beige food - muppet! 🙄
Wonder if he ever thinks about why he’s put on 5 stone since he started on this app? All those meals out and getting cosy on the concrete blocks I think! He’s too dense to look inward and join those dots though…. So… castelvecchi on Tuesday then!? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys don't compare your financial situation with Robbie Rotten (aka Maz) he's 100% up to his poached egg eyes in debt and I'd bet he's playing the benefits system like the scheme rat he is. Don't let people like this affect how you feel about yourself, hold your power #no ma ain quote ✌

Yass Blanche. Get the dialect snobs told.
Im fluent Maz too 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Rest day ! What is he resting from 🤣
Back in yer ain lane hen he is resting and trying not to get anxious thinking aboot how he's going to get over the front door tomorrow and rest the week trying to avoid any debt collectors chapping the door
Tons a love 💎

Or resting trying not think about bills when they repayments start coming through the door, new month and all that so ayyye back down a black hole and up to he's Kerry katonas in debt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Move over Colin and Justin there is a new interior and style duo in town….

Imagine spunking your cost of living payments on all that rubbish just for the app that chose him and the app that’s no his joab. I suppose he can put it to use by burning it to stay warm when they’ve run out of petty cash to top up the meter.

They are a pair of scummy cunts. There are people in this country living in poverty through circumstances out with their control and you’ve got THAT. No his problem though, he’s in his aine lane walking cause he cannae drive, he thought nothing of assaulting an elderly woman in home bargains, prick, thought nothing of verbally abusing a cleaner calling them a dirty scrubber, thought nothing of posting cryptic stories jealous of a disabled young girl, he’s a bleeping weapon. I hope they are freezing and starving this winter, it’s the ABZOLUTE least they deserve.

Have a lovelie S U N D A Y ma lovelies tons o love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 41
There's a saying when you say you can smell something horrible, 'You're nose is too near your own arse'.
In Mario's case here, it's too near his own crotch 😂
Screenshot_20220904-122712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My bf wants to go into another town to buy new clothes, but I might as well stay home - have enough for a cheap lunch, but that's it, even though I've been working overtime, I just can't afford to spend more than I need to, so it's upsetting as I'd love to treat myself to some new clothes in Primark, but that's how it is, 😞 so seeing this bleeping idiot wasting hundreds and hundreds of pounds on rubbish for a bloody season makes me mad! 😡

Oh well, at least my bf isn't a racist that has disgusting views, I'm not bleeping ugly, have more than 3 hairs and a normal nose! 😂
Ma pert nosed lovelie, give a toss of your abundant hair and take a ( fish scented) leaf out of Beaky's book, go too and treat your bf's credit card as Marion treats Deek's! ❤ 😍 💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.