Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Imagine only working four hours a week on minimum wage and having £1000 petty cash for treatits every month. What a life.

We work incredibly hard and are very lucky to have the household income we do, but given current circumstances make such an effort to save and not waste money, food etc. The rate he spends is alarming. I can't understand it at all.

Him shoving all his autumn wintumn shite down the back of the couch lives rent free in my head. He's a wee fanny 💙💎
Same way he shoved your Maw the wee scrote!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Madge2022

VIP Member
Closet I could get my lovely but his looking more likes Gary glitter in his later years 🤢🤣
Don't tell anyboady doll but ah love a bit o' Gary Glitter but ah'm no a fan o' his deviances and nae debates 😱

To make his bespoke autumn art, ma lovelie.
View attachment 1553833
Looks like Martin is oan his dabs or making bespoke Starbucks Barrs lemonade drink and nae debates.

They obviously get the bus because they have some sort of disability pass because they could’ve got a train to there quicker.
Don't be talking aboot yer new bit of stuff like that 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Just finished ma 10 hour shift cunt of a day!! But it's Friday ma weekend off!! ( off every weekend)
Brand new thread has made it better well done @Madge2022 away you celebrate buy yourself some lovely cheap velvet pumpkins, wax melts or nice food at Jam jar you do you your life, your thread, your rules and so forth.
How tf is this muppet be buying MORE stuff like he hasn't got enough already.
Also was thinking reckon his claims DLA for his Kerry katonas, he's so blind canne walk across door himself or see his phone...but yet he's sight is perfectly fine when it comes to finding Deed Deeks bank card and purchasing new tat he could fill every house on one housing scheme alone.
His eyesight is nowhere near bad enough to claim dla on. You have to be seriously impaired in both eyes, he's just not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair we could probably work out what he will do at the weekend, same as every other weekend. Gutted we need to wait to see what byootiful handmade tat wee Deek got made for him. He's already cleared a bespoke place on the kitchen worktop for it.
Aye, I bet he’s EATING OUT😤😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Ferguson

VIP Member
I know we can’t talk about that page but I also wanna really talk about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why can’t we talk about it ? Lol
That page wi loadsa references to dog shite breath ma lovely?

I suppose we just have to stay in our ain lanes & keep spining bright and so forth

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Goose fumigation journeh ahahahahha
There's a goose loose aboot his hoose.

(Cept it's a bespoke bedsit wi rats in the loft)

Has he ever purchased anything of decent quality? £8 for a coat? 🤢 Am noo wanting to sound snobby but there is jist no way I would put that oan ma back. Spending £8 on a coat for a kiddie who is still growing is abzalootly fair but for a fully grown(ish) adult? The amount of money he spaffs on junk and he doesny spend oot on a decent coat... ahm baffled ma lovelies!

I hope he tries to iron it and it melts. Cheap and nasty shite and so forth!
He bought a superdry ma loverlie, I'm wondering whether Martin noo thinks it will absorb his sharts like his sphonge cleaning sponge. 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Talk about sounding like a broken record. That's time I'll never get back again 🙈
What a boring page he's got now. Time to give up the cleaning part in your title, because that died of death a long time ago mate. You're on the rejects pile now.
He should change it to Influencing_with …. Oh no wait! He just told us in no certain terms in a million dots he does not identify as an influencer lol

• Haha