Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Who on their right mind spends time (and presumably money on petrol) going round eight supermarkets to get ANYTHING? I’m telling you, there’s no bloody cost of living crisis if folk can piss money away like that.
Not even the cost how sad is their life to even do such a thing. Would think it's Christmas on a hunt for a Turkey in Marion's case it's hard ceramic brown trays.
Thought it was rest reset day but he's sitting in a pub while he's got his fans aka non paid skivies out getting him stuff.
Bunch of insta twats.

Quick look at Tesco website and there they are. Why drive round when you could order them to come to you?.
#content #attention #noticeme
He's nae money left on his card, loan is gone. So dipping into the petty cash ma lovelie 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
For someone who hates the influencer title Mario, you certainly bang on about it a lot. Translated means, you really hate that you failed at being one and secretly envy the one's that made money from it.
View attachment 1560007

Oh look, it's the orange man himself! 🍊 🖕View attachment 1560017
Yeeee mean the wee man he canny do stories in front of but then proceeds to do a story with 🤓

at this point I think Marion is the one who trolls us 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lex0402

Ma lovelies I don’t know but I want to get tae know.. what the fuck is a display piece. Do people do displays?? What is Marion displaying?? And WHERE?! He doesnae have a dining table.. or friends.. or family. Who is going to be dining out of all them heart shaped bowls?! Maybe wee Deek can use one to grind his green. Baffled ma lovelies. His kitchen cupboards are gonna be falling off tha walls with all the new tat.
I've never heard of styling wood?!

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
On this day if dawn I find myself in agreement with Mazda. He is not an influencer!
It's that simple, nobody is buying things or changing their life because Mario said so.
Unless it is to do everything that he doesn't do ie save money, go on holiday, eat healthily etc.

Thread title nomination;
Mario, we all agree he is not an influencer
Tattle says so, cos he's under instagramers and not influencers so nae debates Martin. Tonsa luv 🥔♥

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Hawd the freakin bus! Christmas songs in September, hang your head in shame my lovelie!

Hi ya bunch of trolls, I'm a new commentor here 👋
I’m Late by Marion’s standard ma lovely , he is already planing Easter’s decor !

The people's Princess hus taken a leave of absence from 'this app' as a mark of respect for HRH.

That's my weekend entertainment oot the windae faster than Rayn the wean.
Asks how everyone is and then is like but I’ll speak to you all Sunday …really not that bothered how we are managing our emotions are you Marion!

he is such a twat lol

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
A million dots of doom again the night. I’m 3 dots in and he’s said twice that he ‘gets affronted’ when doing stories in front of Deek... Here’s what being affronted means Martin... stop using words you don’t understand to try and make you sound clever. You just sound like a tit 😂

View attachment 1559987
Spoiler alert - Marion can’t get through his dots of doom without contradicting himself…guess who makes a surprise appearance tonight in the dots of doom lol

• Haha

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Just catching up awn the dots of doom....

What in the fresh hell IS that coat? 👀 Where does Delboy think he's going to in order to play dressing up? 😂 It's looks so cheap and nasty, how much was it? 🤔 And those Burberry knock-off scarfs are hideous, just like his Pat Butcher shorts.

Wit a dick! 😂

• Haha
🤣🤣..I should have clocked that ! Thick as shite like Marion and deeks 😵💫

My it shows how much he is disliked. I mean I don’t want him to leave Insta as he amuses me for all the wrong reasons I know, but still ! However if you was a no mark and people still went tot the effort to make an Insta page aboirn you ! You would leave …no way would I want my business all over social media ! But in his narcissistic mind he will be as big as Hinch 🤣

Come on whose hubby committed the ultimate crime 🤣🤣🤣
Phil is a fucking legend 🤣

• Haha

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
Christ he really is an ugly bugger isn't he? Strangely extremely vain tho 🤣 normally those of us not blessed with good looks lay low but no this big ugly bastard 😂😂😂

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
The more l look at his baldy picture the creepier he looks.
Look what you've got to look forward to Maz 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
If the hovel is always roasting, why does he set up the sofa with a grubby uncovered duvet top and bottom for 6 months of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 16