Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidMarion

🤣🤣🤣 fucking hell, his initials. I've never noticed that before 🤣🤣🤣
It looks like they messed up the 'D' it looks blotchy, I wonder if it used to be a heart, for an ex or something then had it changed to his initial, it looks really badly done, what a tit he is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MaidMarion

Thought he bought a new lamp? Posting auld pics Martin? Canny be arsed gutting the place for insta worthy pics the day???
He does this quite a bit, I have no doubt he "guts this hoose" once in a blue moon and takes loads of different pics to upload at random times. I think most of the time he lives in a manky pigsty. All the influuuuenzers do it, then probably sit in manky days old pj's looking and smelling like scruffs while pretending to be "living their best life" 🙄

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
These people are so empty inside, unless every stolen word or thought posted immediately they feel like they don't exist.
Very old neighbour says the country can't afford a state funeral, she means it, going a bit dotty lives life on 56p a week like it's still ww2. 😐

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
One journeh I wouldn’t mind hun going on …is a hair transplant. Fucking hell that hairline. All the money he has spent on tat he could have had 3 hair trainsplants by now and maybe his dyson hair dryer would have some use ! He might even be able to get a dyson wrap! I bet his livid he can’t use one of those lol
Aye a transplant journeh fae the cockateel feathers (no ma quote) would be amazing

I actually wonder if he goat a Dyson handheld vacuum no a Dyson hairdryer by mistake and its sucked all his hair oot by the roots

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Watching his haul fur ma sins ...so far some is autumn and some is interior, eh?!?

Canni wait fur the rest, oan the edge of ma seat. 🙄

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
i can’t even with him today. It’s the 3rd of fucking September and he’s got candy cane lame posts again. What the hell is wrong with the wee muppet. He’s no right!

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
trying to keep ma power and get through his stories but he doesn’t half waffle some shite! Interesting that when he starts talking about this supposed big event with business people he about pulls his hair oot 🤔 would love to have him analysed by the folk from the bespoke programme Faking It on Quest, would be fascinating.
The worst bit about it is he probs watched the dots of doom and thought it was of a good enough standard to post! Never mind 99,9% of it was pure gibberish ! 🤯

• Haha

DollyTheLamb

Chatty Member
This cunt is delusional. He really believes in himself. There is clearly some sort of learning disability. If he wasn’t such a nasty wee cunt I’d think “bless him” haha
I’ve always said this about the two of them, they both have learning difficulties. Nae debates!!! 💋🍊🥔

• Haha
The only things he can think of to put in all they bowls he has shown is crisps and all different flavour crisps . Wow what a sales man .
See when she was spinning it, I was hoping it would go flying and smash. Hope Rayn spins it thinking it's a toy.
I'm a cunt, ma life, ma rules.
Back tae ma ain lane I go.

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
I don’t know how I got thru that !

so basically

- he knows his inadequate compèred to successful business people
- and he does not identify as an influencer

Also Semichem do I recall something shady about him working there coming out ? Or am I imagining that ?

• Haha