Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello ma lovelies. Am no well the day 😥 lying in ma bed trying to feel better. Have spent ages on that app ➡ "etsy" looking for Marion's new wee sign. Canny find the right one but this was the closest. Whoever of you trolls is keeping tabs can add that to the spend list
Get well soon lovelie, spine bright. ❤ I honestly think he made it himself. I looked too and found this was in fact, what his niece made in woodwork. I assume. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Naw hens, i canny believe cunts lit is live amongst us. If youse thought Maz and his autumn shite wis bad then a certain wee ‘Juls’ on tiktok (IYKYK, dunno if am allowed to actually say) has got her Christmas tree up😭 loonballs the lot a them. View attachment 1554818
That’s no a Christmas tree hen, wheres the colour? The twinkling lights?
surely it’s a joke, they must be certifiably insane to have a fucking ‘Christmas tree’ up in September 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Wtf is that chunk of wood? I have got splinters just looking at it, maybe his niece made it in woodwork and he CuStOmiZeD cause he’s a creative stylish styling interiors type.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Macmama

VIP Member
Honestly ma luvlies, am no sure am well enough tae be on this app after whit ma Kerry Katonas witnessed fae oor @hopethishelpsallthebest last night.

Congrats @Madge2022 oan yer bespoke thread title, ye’ve made it noo. Chanting ye oan fae the rooftops, spining bright so ye are!

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
I know we can’t talk about that page but I also wanna really talk about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why can’t we talk about it ? Lol

• Haha
Hates doing videos in front of Deed Deek, no less than an hour later he does a video with Deed Derek.
Talking and recording perfectly he's definitely not affronted.
Sooo ayye when Mrs.H always has something new coming out or going on this dimwit plays the poor little auld Ayrshire boy me.

• Haha
I've just figured out exactly where his house is and I'm creased. Next time I'm through that way I'm going to hang around to see if I can see him and
His eyesight is nowhere near bad enough to claim dla on. You have to be seriously impaired in both eyes, he's just not.
People play the system but, I mean I rarely see him wearing his glasses he doesn't do contact lenses that I know of, he out and about with no glasses plenty of photos about to prove that to us lovelies but aye am away for a trip down memory and watch his highlights when he was exaggerating and almost greeting about his Kerry katonas
Tons a love Isa 💎

• Haha
Calling it she’ll be back wae full oan Candy Cane Lame on Monday “tae lift her nations spirits at this sad time”!

Any excuse eh Maz?
You're getting a bingo hen.

Santa will have left him a wee pressie already too, no doubt.

"Our life's are too short not to enjoy it. I'm climbing. I'm fine. Ma mental health has never been better!!!111"

• Haha