Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppys

VIP Member
Basically he’s just pure raging he’s made nae money from being an influencer, not that he’s an influencer. It’s ok Maz, you’re happy being sent your free Christmas gonks whilst Hinch is sat in her £1.5 mil house 🙄.
Cannae call himself an influencer but cannae stop saying the work. Unable story in front of Deek, proceeds to get him on camera and ask him about him being an influencer. Ffs Maz, pick a lane and stay in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think one day he’ll just disappear off the gram. No fanfare. The page will just be gone.

It’ll be when the debts finally catch up with him. It can’t be far off already with how much his spending has ramped up.

• Haha
  • Heart
A million dots of doom again the night. I’m 3 dots in and he’s said twice that he ‘gets affronted’ when doing stories in front of Deek... Here’s what being affronted means Martin... stop using words you don’t understand to try and make you sound clever. You just sound like a tit 😂

AE1A2766-6611-452D-801B-015D12477A18.jpeg

• Haha

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
20220906_222230.jpg

He looks like he ain't got teeth in this clip lol. Skipped through all the dots. As usual. Boring bastard.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rayne

VIP Member
A guy wanted nudes but told him nae am all cozy in ma bed in ma dressing gown. I am actually Marion except i dunnae call it a hoosecoat

• Haha

Eastendgirl2020

They fucking fast fashion coats, the 1999 timberland boots with their own carbon footprint, the endless buying of plastic shite…

Marios the main cause of climate change.

Nae debates!

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Cause the app is no ma joab and I must get to know but is it some kind of race on who puts their season tat up the earliest? You know the app they aw post oan just cause they absolutely love it stunning it’s gorgeous and it’s no for validation or likes, ano some of the accounts with more than 1 brain cell do it for money no Martine though she’s no about that, staying humble xxx

Adding this pic here, look at the date. Same crap every year.
View attachment 1555517
That is totally ridiculous and SO cheap looking, they really need to sit down and get some class!!!

• Haha