Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

Whoever this is well done for restraining yourself as Marion would have even head first into the isle of shampoo I’m telling ya !

Let’s pay some paisley yoots to egg his windows 🪟 pleeaaaaaase
Hes a wee fanny.

I think about it all the time actually the condescending way he rattled that card like the rosary. Proper snidey wee face on him. I used to feel a bit sorry for him but having dealt with him in the flesh he's a nasty wee prick. Next time I'm scudding him into the shelves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why the hell has he got lifetsyle, home decor, cleaning in his bio 🤦🏻‍♀️
Lifestyle : goes nowhere, no days out (apart from annual trip to Adrossan) no holidays, does nothing but B&m, home bargains and eats out in shite places with shite food.

Home decor - Follows trends does nothing of his own, all his decor is pretty much gifted.

Cleaning - Guts the place daily but never actually shows this. I miss seeing the bin being washed in the shower.

He thinks spending all the time, eating out and having loads of stuff is wealth.

My idea of wealth - any of the following getting a good education, better job, HEALTH, holidays, days out, a car, a mortgage or rent a bigger place (giving current situation not everyone can get mortgage this excludes Mario)
Marion we are not the same!! We are not jealous and I can't not relate to you or what you do your life is lonely (Rayn & Deed Deek not inc), depressing and just an absolute shit show.
Better start looking for a big enough coffin I certainly don't think any your family what your hand me downs, here have my Starbucks plastic cup, how about these beads that replicate anal beads.. or what about any of these pumpkins or candy canes these are famous from my Insta Christmas decor 2021.
But ayyye Isa heed is 🤯

iris8

Marion’s peri menopausal pass it on.

The sweats, the lack of confidence, change in diet, thinning hair, expanding waistline

Oh wait……🤡

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Started thinking about what to get the kids for Xmas the day, and seen this for my oldest. Martin would have been better aff getting this wee set for his baldy dome to play dress up wae rather than splashing oot oan the real deal. So aye.
D9E0DD16-84FC-4D21-AF34-27234198E78C.png

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Looks like me and Marion might be aff work at the same time… Youse wouldnae believe me if a said it was ma Maw a was goin tae London wae!!

• Haha
  • Wow

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Why does he think people want to rest and "get cosy"? Fucking idiot thinks everyone wants to sit on their fat arses, wrap themselves in blankets, light candles and eat beige food - muppet! 🙄

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
There's a saying when you say you can smell something horrible, 'You're nose is too near your own arse'.
In Mario's case here, it's too near his own crotch 😂
Screenshot_20220904-122712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
They fucking fast fashion coats, the 1999 timberland boots with their own carbon footprint, the endless buying of plastic shite…

Marios the main cause of climate change.

Nae debates!
When the world is ending due to a natural disaster created by climate change Marion will do one last 100 dots to us all..

“goodbye ma lovelies. I canny believe me the influencer contributed to this…it was my journeh and was so worth it…I get so emotional looking back, all you trolls are jealous that you did not create history , so get back in ye lane…no debates”

• Haha

MaidMarion

Lying lassie.

View attachment 1556284

"Before this all started, he wasn’t that bothered about social media. He said: “I had a personal page on Instagram but it was always private. I was a big make-up lover so it was images of me, selfies with make-up on.

“I could see there was a make-up world out there but it never gave me the courage to do things I liked. You open that page and it’s for everybody to see.

It was his brother Johnny, an actor and panto star, who thought the cleaning tips Mario posted on Facebook deserved a wider audience.

So on September 6, 2018, his wee brother took a picture of three of his favourite sprays and a folded duster, added #cleaning and off he went."
He really is an absolute fandan of a twat, Today is the 5th mazda hen 👋🏻 your first Instagram post was dated the 6th, big song and dance about abzoluuutley fuck all as usual hen,
I was hoping it was going to be "I'm closing this page" announcement. Maybe another time 🤞🏼

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Sit down and change the channel hold that remote up high!!! Country has gone mad, again. News overload has finished me, I know they have to feed the 24hour news beast, but *what will happen to her dogs* is a bit far. Mario having an insta comma cos of kween is killing me no way will he stay off that app.
Too late, Christmas decorations are up and ahm daeing my ain Christmas speech at 3.00. Nae fishy autumn leaves in this hoose.

When he says he's aff the app that isnae his joab he ends up posting mair. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I just don't know how he doesn't get so fed up with his life? I know we are all different & we all like different things but he literally does nothing or has a single thing to look forward to?

I go on holiday in 2 weeks to Spain and we go away again in January to Thailand to visit my partners family. we literally work hard & save all year (we both have FT decent jobs & we dont spend money on shite 24/7, no kids) - I'm not saying this is doable for everyone especially in the current climate but he wastes so much money and has nothing to show for it at the end of it all other than a load of plastic tat! It's not like he is saving because he is worried about winter, he literally has something coming in the post every single day and that is just sad as fuck. Live a bloody little Martin, you are a long time dead!!

Rant over lovelies, Swerved out of my lane there but I have done a reverse back around the corner and thats me parked back up in my lane. ao aye and so forth. :m 💎

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He has to be the biggest narcissist on social media.

50 faced Mario. Don't for one minute think we'll forget how you've behaved with people, including Tattlers.

• Heart
  • Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He's really losing it. Actually paying for that Instagram coaster or whatever it is just proves it. Backward bastard.

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
I might be employed by this company but I might not be- snakes all over this app- but a wee birdie told me that his discount code was pulled because no money was being made off it even though he was gifted an expensive ceiling light. Just what I heard this app is no ma job.
That’s because nobody would be influenced by Marion when it comes to class or style . So gifting him has the opposite effect 🤣🤣

• Haha