Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidMarion

Where’s he getting all the money from ? Don’t believe Derek is buying him all these presents all of a sudden .
£50 for those items, his spending is out of control, it's time a family member stepped in and stopped this, they must be eyeBaw deep in debt, both minimum wage earners, him part time, it's disgusting behaviour, if he is claiming any benefits for anything I hope DWP is keeping a close eye, benefits are to help with living costs and not to spend on useless tat. Of course anyone can spend earned money on what they like, but it's irresponsible of him with such a big platform and current climate we are in, I wish someone close to him would have a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lim1947

The thought of his 🍄boaby rubbing off the glitter pumpkin sheets tonight is giving me the boak. I'll not sleep the night hens 😭

• Haha
  • Sick

ReginaPhalange9292

A wee bespoke wax melt journeee is the best thing I've ever read 😂
Do we think he means starting his own business aka buy them in bulk from Ali Express white labelled and slapping a 💎 sticker on them and assuming people will buy the tat 🙄
OR maybe he will actually take the time to research how to make proper melts using proper ingredients (no paraffin etc since not recommended for anyone with animals) and melting them himself/sourcing his own packaging/doing consumer research etc and actually making something of his life and a proper business.
I know which one I'd put my money on 🤣
Fucks sake Maz

• Haha

peachy-keen

Ma lovelies, had a dream I stayed with Martin at Paisley towers. Rayne was pissing everywhere, he served me pasta (nothing else) and he wanted to go shopping at b&m. That’s when I knew I had to wake up. Even in dreams he’s a boring arsehole

• Haha

MaidMarion

It baffles me that he thinks he is something on "that app"
Mazda hen, you're nothing, it's no your joab (your own quote) you are just a person that uses social media much like the rest of the millions and millions worldwide that do, it doesn't make you money, you are the influenced NOT the influencer.
I can't get my head round why he thinks he is someone of importance.

• Heart

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
Honestly you’d think he was an auld codger in gods waiting room the way he was going on there. You’re only 39 Mazda, not 79! Don’t get me wrong, plenty of us appreciate quieter nights in as we get older, but FFS, he’s ready to start popping the werthers originals.

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Ninja obviously been returned must had been 'broken'
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Marion cook a fresh meal in my life ! I’m not including the processed shite out if a packet he occasionally presents to his Insta!

I’d love a come cook with Mario Journeh just for the shits (literally for him ) and giggles (for us) it would bring lol

Someone should recommend he goes on come dine with me! That would be tv gold. All to Marion’s from crisps and jooose.

• Haha

Eastendgirl2020

Well ma loverlies, if the fitba stays at this score ah'm hoping fur wee Deek tae go radio rental and smash up the autumnal display, ah'm here fur that jurney! Mebbes Martin El either dae a wee live or a PowerPoint presentation.
You bet me to it ma luvley. Marios panic buying Christmas pressies noo because he knows deeks coming in stinking of orange order odour and is gonna turn the place upside doon in a sectarian rage. So aye.

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Marion cook a fresh meal in my life ! I’m not including the processed shite out if a packet he occasionally presents to his Insta!

I’d love a come cook with Mario Journeh just for the shits (literally for him ) and giggles (for us) it would bring lol

Someone should recommend he goes on come dine with me! That would be tv gold. All to Marion’s from crisps and jooose.
Excuse me. He boils Stovies from scratch and deep fries eggs.

• Haha
  • Sick

Saffron08

How much has Derek got for his birthday anyone added this up. Literally everything the last couple of weeks has been "Derek got this for me for my birthday" greedy Ponce.

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Martin. 'I can't possibly film in front of Derk I'm so anxious, I've lost myself, I'm not me anymore'

271617 dots of doom later.

Martin 'Derk, Derk, what is it that I known for on the app?'

🍊 'inerflu um, er, enzaarrrr'

Shartin 'eeeeeeee, aye, yeah, I'm a influenzer and I need to own it. Fuck the anxiety'

What a silly, daft bitch!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart