Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
Ma wean (child, not cat)accidentally smashed a ceramic pumkin in b&m the day. Telt him to get back in his laine and stoap touchin the Autumn decor pieces. And ah did pay for the pile of smashed ceramic. So aye nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Seonag

Just caught up with the thousand dots of gloom . Mario talking about his favourite subject himself . I wonder if that was for the benefit of the DSS since I read they are looking at peoples social media to catch cheats out . I really believe he has mental health problems but it’s not anxiety it delusions of grandeur.

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
K’in ell. I need to quit ma joab tae keep up wae you lot of 🥔 bastards 🫶🏻
Dae we think there’s a possibility that wee Deek is selling green orange 😂 tae his pals in wurk? Even wae Klarna and debt up tae their Kerry’s it disnae explain the sheer volume of spending.
They could save up and head tae Disneyland cus they are officially celebrating hallofuckingween 🤯 Martin wid spontaneously combust
Early thread suggestion Martin and Deek up a tree, s-p-e-n-d-I-n-g
He is selling it no doubt in my mind. I earn a good wage and live a relatively nice life (smell the wealth) and there is no way I could justify spending what he does every month. Im actually sitting trying to justify £150 (a months gas payment) for a mattress topper and this wee scrote just throws money about buying utter shite!! 😳 makes me ragin!!

• Haha
The announcement that he doesn’t wear jammies to bed is gonny result in ma dinner coming back up.

also “youse my code” has annoyed me more than it should.

• Haha
  • Sick

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
The amount of people referring to her as queenie , lizzie etc is unbelievable ! So rude. I’m just waiting for Marion’s 100 dots telling us how her majesty inspired him to do what he does …

wait for it …it will happen

The Queen worked until 2 days before her death…Marian can’t do 2 days a week and needs a shart card
“Worked” is a bit of a stretch hen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Well ma loverlies, if the fitba stays at this score ah'm hoping fur wee Deek tae go radio rental and smash up the autumnal display, ah'm here fur that jurney! Mebbes Martin El either dae a wee live or a PowerPoint presentation.

• Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Martinism for the wiki @mammaof3

"I'm in complete empathy"

View attachment 1562653
Marion the health services do not want your respect when you ponse off the government spending money on tat that could go towards paying these ‘earth angels’ higher salaries ! Or when you are prancing around shops with covid …are you in ‘complete empathy’ of them then ?
Fuck off you cock womble ! He has got right on my tits tonight 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

pinkwaferbiscuit

Chatty Member
To be fair all those gifted bowls could actually be used as cat food bowls for baby girl Rayn. That’s more use than they’d ever get for their actual intended purpose! Wee Martin nae pals isn’t exactly doing the hostess with the mostest routine on the regular is he? We’ve not heard about the old work gang - Mary, Brenda, Betty et al - in ages either! Nae luck ma lovelies.

Shartin Martin: hostess with the mostess snack platters and leastest friends

• Haha

#noinfluencer

VIP Member
Why is ordering in a basic bitch chinese "fuck it"? 🙄 He's living such a shit show of a sheltered life! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Whuts he so proud of hens? He’s got a big following but doesn’t do anything with it. The ship has long gone where he could’ve made any money. What was he dreaming of? How to be handed a large following on a plate and cock it all up. Be pushing 40 still in the same job and bedsit. Nae car or holidays. Ah the life of a dreamer 👌

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
What, and you think I'm just going to let youse all forget? I think the fuck not ma lovelie.
View attachment 1562639
Ma lovely I can only just see again after I had tae bleach ma Kerry Katonas after your last wee nightmare inducing image.

This is no what I needed tae see. I'll no sleep the night noo.

How risky sleeping naked when you have an actual shart card, at least now we know why he changes the bedding 6 times a week so aye

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Who on their right mind spends time (and presumably money on petrol) going round eight supermarkets to get ANYTHING? I’m telling you, there’s no bloody cost of living crisis if folk can piss money away like that.
Quick look at Tesco website and there they are. Why drive round when you could order them to come to you?.
#content #attention #noticeme

Attachments

• Haha