Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving that people are sending him last year's pics with the same shirt. I hope the idiots punching himself in the face with embarrassment 😂
They are for sure trolling him, I'd put money on them being tattlers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Was I dreaming ma lovelies or did Martin not buy a winter coat at the start of this year and say he was he was putting it away for this winter? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyways, poor Deek nothing. That wee simple Simon is just as much a nasty piece of work as Martin. So aye. Back a go intae ma aine laine.
I'm with you. I can't get over how he puts up with Mario, but he's obviously happy living that way, so Derek is just as thick as him imo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How tf can the both fit On the sofa with Derek laying like that?? I know they’re hobbits but 🤔
6E698902-DE82-40BD-A03C-F2436D6751A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Most bizarre set up!!! No visit from family/friends on his last few birthdays since he’s been on insta???? I find this so weird - it is a weekend so no excuse! Maybe I’m lucky but my parents, grandparents, brothers, friends etc always make an effort to come see me on my birthday or ask me to call over to them and I’m married with my own separate life. Never see Deek spend time with family/friends on his birthday either!! I’d love to know what his family think of Martin! 🤣🤣🤣 No presents for Martin from Deeks side??

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Most bizarre set up!!! No visit from family/friends on his last few birthdays since he’s been on insta???? I find this so weird - it is a weekend so no excuse! Maybe I’m lucky but my parents, grandparents, brothers, friends etc always make an effort to come see me on my birthday or ask me to call over to them and I’m married with my own separate life. Never see Deek spend time with family/friends on his birthday either!! I’d love to know what his family think of Martin! 🤣🤣🤣 No presents for Martin from Deeks side??
Back in yer ain lane hen mind Mario only shows us what he wants us to see, all we know he could have had fancy cake, balloons, garden party in the brothers but didnae show cause he don't like to jeprodise their safety 🤥🤥but ayyye exactly I see friends or have separate day with family they're main ones I spend birthday with guess we're all fortunate we actually have good people around us. It's a sad situation for Marion.
I've never once heard him meation goin visit or have visits from Derek's side ever take it they can't stand him.

Reactions: 27
Especially since it was his maws birthday during the week. You’d think they would have maybe had a family meal or wee soirée this weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Especially since it was his maws birthday during the week. You’d think they would have maybe had a family meal or wee soirée this weekend?
The rest of the family are celebrating without him ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Was I dreaming ma lovelies or did Martin not buy a winter coat at the start of this year and say he was he was putting it away for this winter? 🤔
He did. I remember him saying it was ‘a lovely quality’ despite being from shitey shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any sign of bally bingo wings saying happy birthday, to the scruffy bastard the day? Bet she's fumming with Deek for getting ill, this will be thrown in his face for all eternity! She had to cook herself a crap meal for one. We all know Deek wanted out of giving a birthday blowjob, so aye, we cannae blame him. Bet the wee woodlouse is raging hens, in his mint humbug shirt the nooo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
No action tonight in the Bumming Fort if Wee Deek is on and off the bog then.

Mind you, Martin would rather play with his plush pumpkins anyway ma lovelies (no ma quote) than get aw doon an dutty with Deek’s bespoke winky.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Found this on Mark's fashun highlights from 64 weeks ago.Same shirt in an "xs" I'm shocked ...
Xs…. 🤣
So wait, buys pointless items for autumn yet doesn’t splash out on a new birthday top!

You’d be mortified if people were sharing a photo of you wearing the same outfit you wore on a previous birthday. I know I would be.

Could’ve called the poor Derek no well, no plans. Then the grand finally. Home my safe place, no where I’d rather be. 🤡

I smell bullshit………… 💩

Happy Sunday lovelies.
Just incase Marion is too hungover to make his announcement. 🥷🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This new one is for Winter 2023 ma lovelie. IYKYK 😉

Seriously though, I’ve never known anyone buy so much shite for the sake of it. My coats last me at least a couple of winters if not longer. He is single handedly killing the planet with all his tat.

• Haha
If my husband took to social media to tell everyone I had the shits, I’d strangle the bleep.

Anyways, poor Deek nothing. That wee simple Simon is just as much a nasty piece of work as Martin. So aye. Back a go intae ma aine laine.
Ooh why is deek a nasty piece of work I need to get Tae know... He seems so sweet..

Reactions: 7
Did Martin wear the same shirt so that when people reposted pics it was like it was happening this year?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.