Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would that be why we never see anything of Deek’s family?!
I reckon so !
I’m hoping that Dezza’s participation in this barbaric group was due to hun struggling with his own sexuality and it was a swat of trying to run from it. It isn’t unheard off when you come from a family like that .. they will go to the extremes to hide it and prove they are what their family want them to be.

although I can’t help feel if this was the case and Marion saved Derek …Marion would be happily plastering it all over social media ! “ Saint Marion reforms racist , in the closet thug” I can this it the paisley gazzette now ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shook about deek being in the orange lodge!!!! Outstanding work @JoeExotic 👏🏻
I felt a bit sorry for him, thinking he’s cute and Marion bosses him about when in reality he is a bigoted twit! He can piss off now and nae debates

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ok so I’ve never seen the singing stuff 😂😂 what’s with the clicking of his fingers? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh wow shocking about Dezza ! But can’t say I’m surprised! Not making excuses for him but I defo think he is a bit slow… and will go along with whatever he is being told. If he grew up in that environment he probs doesn’t know better. Hopefully as he has got older and more Independent , he may have come in to his own with his own views! God forbid I say it maybe Marion has been a positive influence on his life ! I mean his a numpty but a harmless one at that 🤣
I’m from N Ireland and knew plenty who grew up in a staunch loyalist community, including my ex-husband who wised up when he was 15 and left both the Orange and the Black Orders. It was the done thing in his family, you just joined and didn’t ask questions.
I’ve a pal whose son is in the British Army and some of the racist, bigoted crap he comes off with disturbs me. I’m not defending Derek, but he seems to have moved away from that crap.

Reactions: 23
Those of us west coasters on here know how steeped in hatred it can be, I'm in no way excusing Deek but its instilled from such a young age. I remember vividly a pic of King Billy in my gran & papa's, my papa taught the flute band. My mum despised all the hatred and her & my dad brought us up away from all that - thankfully.

Deek could come from a family who are generations deep in all this crap. The kids are taught to hate from such a young age.

I honestly think Deeks family just hate how Maz treats Deek, plus can't see Maz encouraging Deek to stay in touch as it'll mean less time from b&m, linwood farm and the bumming fort 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I was coming to point out the need for yet another samey jacket when he bought two as we went into spring 'to put away' under the bed, but think other people have that covered. The ladies' Superdry jacket and timberland boots... he really is going for the stereotypical Ned look isn't he? His outfit yesterday also made me think of my wee grandad with the shirt and cardi, but don't think he'd even look at those cheapest looking timbies ever as I'm sure he'd reckon they looked 'off the market' too. Maybe that outfit and the threat of him going out in it was what had Derek suddenly become ill?

As for Derek. I feel this has been discussed before and we knew he had been part of those racist, bigoted marches. We definitely have seen the posts about immigrants in here...how dare there be any potential immigrant or asylum seekers here for benefits when there are plenty of our own who want to stay in council houses forever and piss money up the wall on fishy leaves and Olaplex for three hairs? And well if a certain acc is to be believed, playing the DWP... let's be honest. They aren't the smartest pair and cannot see beyond themselves. And I do believe they are very entitled and have victim complexes hence so much being 'deserved' for absolutely nothing. No doubt if the huns felt strongly about the Orange Order stuff and called them out on it we'd get a sob story about how he was forced and brainwashed by those around him, etc.

Reactions: 36
Ok so I’ve never seen the singing stuff 😂😂 what’s with the clicking of his fingers? 😂
My favourite part of his singing videos is Deek in the background playing on his phone probably googling how to kill your boyfriend with a mop and strawberry syrup (no ma quote).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Was there no birthday shoutout from oor Soph?
I noticed Ava May said nothing either ! Defo something weird going on there! But I actually think his items probs do well on there so they keep a mutual agreement to keep stum on the fall out . I also had a nose on Ava mays page the engagement is so poor now. I guess the days of riding hinches coat tail are long gone

Reactions: 30
State of those! 👀 I'm a woman and wouldn't touch them with a bargepole, so he'll look like an overfilled sausage in them! 🤢 😂 duck me, he's 39 year old man still dressing like a chavvy teen, it's ridiculous - nae debates!
I think he's about to hit a midlife crisis just a year earlier.

I thought those joggers were kids size until I actually looked at who's story it was... An they women's since a women recommended them? Probably couldn't find any Marion since men don't tend to wear pale pink/peach joggers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I fear my 12 year old is turning intae Marion the day. She's sharted herself, (no shart card was thrust, thankfully) she's asked me to order beige cargo joggers and now she's all cosy in bed, with her grey hoosecoat. What's happening! I cannae cope!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I fear my 12 year old is turning intae Marion the day. She's sharted herself, (no shart card was thrust, thankfully) she's asked me to order beige cargo joggers and now she's all cosy in bed, with her grey hoosecoat. What's happening! I cannae cope!
This is karma on tattlers arses. Marion is turning our nearest and dearest in to his minions so we can never escape him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is karma on tattlers arses. Marion is turning our nearest and dearest in to his minions so we can never escape him 🤣
🤣 A little Marion army! It's worrying really as there's alot of similarities there. Lives in a hoosecoat, always wants the newest thing, always in bed, loves autumn, cat used to dislike her... duck my life, I have a Marion living rent free in my hoose.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know the in's and out's of this Derek business, but it doesn't surprise me, tbh - I think they've both got a lot of different, disgusting views, and judging by the bile Mario spouts, he's a nasty piece of work and probably has no tolerance for anyone different to him or anyone who crosses him, as we've seen in words and he's probably just as bad in the flesh. 😡 And lets face it, Derek's not as sweet and innocent as he looks - he's been in the army and he's shacked up with Marlon - no sane person would look at him twice, so for him to put up with all he does, there's got to be more than meets the eye! Their relationship is strange and I reckon the pair of them are deeply nasty, vicious bastards, deep down. 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Get her a wee bespoke laptoap and an account oan that app, and she can get ye a free smelly plug in and a pink cannon. She might even end up wi her own thread here! #smellthewealth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are one hundred percent the types to complain about immigrants coming in and ‘taking our jobs’ whilst refusing to work more than 16 hours a week and draining every penny they can from the state.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ma Rendall has just posted a soup recipe that contains a WHOLE BOX of ham stock cubes.
What is it with this lot & salt?!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Get her a wee bespoke laptoap and an account oan that app, and she can get ye a free smelly plug in and a pink cannon. She might even end up wi her own thread here! #smellthewealth
Deed! 🤣🤣 She has an account oan the app, but if she ever wanted to be a cleanfluencer, I will bleeping not be chanting her oan from the rooftops, capeesh!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.