Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
🍁 Blowing intae the thread like a crisp autumn leaf the nooo. 🍁
Ma lovelies, I've been on a wee comma, about 2 weeks ago, I visited my oncologist who told me my treatment I had last year failed, so I'm back in for more in a few weeks. But worse than that, last week, my cat, my love of my life, passed suddenly and it just knocked the shit out of me. I can deal with most stuff, but this has affected me the most, he was my little baby. So I've been off having a breakdown but I've still been occasionally watching the wee poisonous pixie of Paisley, and felt one hunner percent compelled to come on here when I saw that he posted a pair of Timberland toddler booties. Fuck me, they were tiny. He must get them in the kids range. I swear tae God if he pairs them with his bastard shiny leggings and his long woodlouse coat, I'm done! I'm parking masel here the noo tae go and catch up the day. So aye, tonsa love tae youse, am away. 💎❤💎

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

Madge2022

VIP Member
Does anybody know what thread number it is with the rats in the attic? I was pissing myself laughing over those couple of days on here 😂 would love to go back and have a read again!
Thread suggestion:

Rats in the attic, snakes oan the app, a bespoke bedsit full of crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Ooh why is deek a nasty piece of work I need to get Tae know... He seems so sweet..
He is/was (most likely was as they don’t allow gay members) a member of the orange order- an explicitly anti-catholic sectarian secret fraternity.
A5C31659-6E93-4DE5-8EBC-B0C70F42AA2E.jpeg

He also has several racist posts on his old Facebook account about immigrants receiving benefits and if you don’t respect the British army then go live in another country. He might seem sweet but he’s backwards to fuck.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

laynelo_

VIP Member
That's terrible I can't believe that just been reading up is Derek Irish then? Or do they also operate in Scotland. Look like a right bunch of wronguns.
Derek seems like a very vulnerable impressionable young man and I think Mario is definitely making the most of bossing him around and taking the piss.
They operate in Scotland too. As a Irish Scottish Catholic I really can’t defend Deek anymore, I’d joke about him supporting Rangers but the orange order is so much more and vile than just differing football teams. These type of people refuse to acknowledge the right of Irish and Scottish Catholics to live. Horrible stuff.

-> Sorry to get political here as this thread is 90% just a laugh but this is just so grotesque to me especially as I have multiple family members killed because of the troubles and the general conflict. He seems to not be participating in it anymore which is good but it does show a horrible side of his personal views. Clearly Maz doesn’t care and or shares them with him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Rayne

VIP Member
fecked off and started a new thread without me knowing, snakes all over this app

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

lala8

TLDR
Martin treatit us alll to an abundance of autumn and pre birthday posts dipping into his petty cash reserves because, despite saying he wasn’t taking us on a 2022 autumn jurney because lllast year’s over the top fishy llleafy monstrosity was due to a pressure ridden breakdown, he’s spent welll in excess of £500 on pumpkins galllore, new bedding, wax burners and other tat not llleast the now iconic £4 neon yelllow pepper. Just lllike he can’t hollld in a shart, he coullldn’t wait to put alll the tat out and not onllly that we had to suffer through other huns being infllluenced into “clllearing” Hobby Craft of their plllush pumpkin range and tagging Martin in their stories so he coullld reclllaim his saviour of smalll business status. He treatit himselllf to a ninja air fryer and promptllly set about making delicious home cooked toasties and rank lllooking pitas with cheese. A wee pair of Ugg Sllleepers were waiting for him from Deek one night and he took us alll the way back to the 90’s with no one but two pair of hobbit sized Timberllland boots. Tattlllers can’t wait to see what he wears them with. He celllebrated his 4th engagement anniversary (is that even a thing) with a pre theatre dinner then bypassed the theatre because the temperature felll below 20 degrees outside so the pair had to rush home and get alll cosy. We await his bday weekend with baited breath.
(The triple L’s are a salute to a smalll business that @Gifted Martin a wooden plllaque with autumn is callling, or some such asinine pish, engraved on it and astute nusty trollls spotted their mistake and clllutched their beaks in glllee)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Get the slippers tae fuck and mop leg kick ma lovelies! It’s Marion’s birthday the day! Cannae wait tae see whit his last year Ah his 30s brings him 🎃 🕯 🍭 🌲 🚽 🛋 💤
1D0DFCD7-BA48-4990-8E4C-58696993A6EC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Bianca Del Rio

He looks ridiculous. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine seeing that flat headed fuck coming towards you in an outfit that’s half a Foot Locker uniform, half the construction worker from the Village People, with one of Sadie’s cardigans slung over the top for good measure. If that’s what 39 looks like, euthanise me at 38 ma lovelies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63