Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One flew over the cuckoo's nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I noticed the bed changing every two days husnae happened since he put oan the pumpkin set. Will be interested to see when we next see fresh bedding. That's wit happens when ye celebrate autumn in August Martin, we kin see ye fur the manky 'stard ye ure.
By the time he changes it, it will be razor sharp with all the dried in autumnal jizz and sharts ma lovelie😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I noticed the bed changing every two days husnae happened since he put oan the pumpkin set. Will be interested to see when we next see fresh bedding. That's wit happens when ye celebrate autumn in August Martin, we kin see ye fur the manky 'stard ye ure.
Mustn’t be any skid marks oan the sheets! Wee Deek the catholic haters no been getting any action either. No since he get outed by us tattle bastarding snakes 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looking at her page I'm guessing it's more pumpkin shite 🙄
Screenshot_20220902-094856_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
New microwave being bought for this dream wax melt business! Aww they autum smells… shite and bo in his case. Morons melts 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.