Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's terrible I can't believe that just been reading up is Derek Irish then? Or do they also operate in Scotland. Look like a right bunch of wronguns.
Derek seems like a very vulnerable impressionable young man and I think Mario is definitely making the most of bossing him around and taking the piss.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
He is/was (most likely was as they don’t allow gay members) a member of the orange order- an explicitly anti-catholic sectarian secret fraternity.
View attachment 1533885
He also has several racist posts on his old Facebook account about immigrants receiving benefits and if you don’t respect the British army then go live in another country. He might seem sweet but he’s backwards to duck.
Whoa, l never knew that about the Orange order with him.
Those two horrible bastards are definitely suited to each 😠

Reactions: 16
That's terrible I can't believe that just been reading up is Derek Irish then? Or do they also operate in Scotland. Look like a right bunch of wronguns.
Derek seems like a very vulnerable impressionable young man and I think Mario is definitely making the most of bossing him around and taking the piss.
They operate in Scotland too. As a Irish Scottish Catholic I really can’t defend Deek anymore, I’d joke about him supporting Rangers but the orange order is so much more and vile than just differing football teams. These type of people refuse to acknowledge the right of Irish and Scottish Catholics to live. Horrible stuff.

-> Sorry to get political here as this thread is 90% just a laugh but this is just so grotesque to me especially as I have multiple family members killed because of the troubles and the general conflict. He seems to not be participating in it anymore which is good but it does show a horrible side of his personal views. Clearly Maz doesn’t care and or shares them with him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
They operate in Scotland too. As a Irish Scottish Catholic I really can’t defend Deek anymore, I’d joke about him supporting Rangers but the orange order is so much more and vile than just differing football teams. These type of people refuse to acknowledge the right of Irish and Scottish Catholics to live. Horrible stuff.

-> Sorry to get political here as this thread is 90% just a laugh but this is just so grotesque to me especially as I have multiple family members killed because of the troubles and the general conflict. He seems to not be participating in it anymore which is good but it does show a horrible side of his personal views. Clearly Maz doesn’t care and or shares them with him.
A bleeping men.

Deke can carry on being bummed of all his cash and dignity for all I care now after this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maz will be absoloootly FUMMIN that Derek’s wee racist, bigot, homophobic past has been unearthed. Spitting feathers that she’s going tae get cancelled. Although, cancelled from what exactly it is he does I don’t know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Maz will be absoloootly FUMMIN that Derek’s wee racist, bigot, homophobic past has been unearthed. Spitting feathers that she’s going tae get cancelled. Although, cancelled from what exactly it is he does I don’t know 😂
Impending rant aboot how this vile app isny his joab so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm shook!!!
I've just been to Asda (in my car smell the wealth).
I kid you the duck not, on the next road some fucka has decorated their house for Halloween. Bats and cobwebs in the windows. This is even worse than having 1846383473 plush pumpkins scattered around the gaff!!
I nearly swerved right out of my lane clean into their front garden.
I can't believe that a real life lunatic lives so close by.
Mebbes they died last year and naeboady kens! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm shook!!!
I kid you the duck not, on the next road some fucka has decorated their house for Halloween. Bats and cobwebs in the windows. This is even worse than having 1846383473 plush pumpkins scattered around the gaff!!
Got to be a relation of Marion's hen it's got tae be 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whoa, l never knew that about the Orange order with him.
Those two horrible bastards are definitely suited to each 😠
It's prevalent in the west coast of Scotland, would take a brave person in charge to ban the marches. I remember when Rangers signed a Catholic for the first time, fans were burning their scarves outside Ibrox.

If Martin and wee Deek get married ah bet Martin's in the wedding dress and wee Deek in Rangers tartan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Nae mare free stuff for Marion, now this is why he probably tried to keep Deed deek hidden cause of his previous views and ways🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh wow shocking about Dezza ! But can’t say I’m surprised! Not making excuses for him but I defo think he is a bit slow… and will go along with whatever he is being told. If he grew up in that environment he probs doesn’t know better. Hopefully as he has got older and more Independent , he may have come in to his own with his own views! God forbid I say it maybe Marion has been a positive influence on his life ! I mean his a numpty but a harmless one at that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder how Mario feels about the photos of Derek , is he not catholic ?
That’s right he’s Italian 🤣 so he must be .
I live in Glasgow and I’m embarrassed by all the bigotry . Couldn’t give a flying toss about religion . Sorry no offence to anyone who is religious.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Always knew there was something aff about Deek and that confirms it. Doesn’t matter how slow or simple you are, when you are getting suited and booted to actively participate in those marches you know what you’re doing…hell mend him, vile wee boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm shook!!!
Same attention seeking weirdos who put eleventy million Christmas lights up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ave never really thought about it till now but maybe Deek let’s Marion away wae aw the pumpkin tat cos he feels at home amongst the orange and beaky mutants. You’ll never see an attractive Orange Order member ma lovelies.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m starting to think they don’t speak to him because of his sexuality.
And that's probably who Marion talks about it when saying cutting people off. Wonder why this is why they won't get married anytime soon..none deed deeks family there, small number of friends if not none.
Would only be Marion's lot. (Less than 10 guests)
Wouldn't look good for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow I didn't know this about Deek. I don't know about orange order I've not heard of it before. Gonna get to know now ,via the Google app that's not my joab. No wonder he keeps Deek hidden,he's worried what followers will find out. Or if local ones recognise him. So he was racist and homophobic and is now gay?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.