Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably just got an upset stomach, but head wants to make out he's shitting through the flareboards and is forced to eat a crap dinner on his own when really it's probably because they had no plans and he feels awkward. 🙄 Thing is, you can do absolutely nothing on your birthday, at Christmas, New Year or Easter, there's no rules, but because he likes to make a huge song and dance over everything, he finds himself coming unstuck and has to lie in order to keep up the charade. My god, imagine living like that? 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is that coat even waterproof? He’ll be wringing it out most the time when it absorbs the constant pushing rain in Paisley!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Total loser. It’s a Saturday, bank holiday weekend, and perfect weather today, literally the stars couldn’t align more for a birthday (mines on a Wednesday next month and I am fuming) yet all he did was eat some beige food and buy a sleeping bag, and home aw cosy. Waste of a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Poor Deekz. 😔
Martin is either lying to justify why he's not out celebrating his birthday or he's got a wee case of bespoke food poisoning from one of those establishments they get treatit at.

State of this wee lassie 👻

Screenshot_20220827-212434_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at Maz there. Pretending to be having an adult alcoholic drink 🤭
Screenshot_20220827-202612_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why doesn't monzo shove over to the other sofa so ooor deek can stretch oot a bit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What a nasty piece of work posting that about Derek, in fact bleep! How would you like it if every time you had a runny arse Derek told ‘140k’ people. It’s disgusting, disrespectful and mean girl energy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
100% made up because he has no birthday plans. Happens every time! Last time it was his annual leave and he got Covid so all his ‘plans’ had to get cancelled. Derek is probably having a nap because he’s bored of the bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
If my husband took to social media to tell everyone I had the shits, I’d strangle the bleep.

Anyways, poor Deek nothing. That wee simple Simon is just as much a nasty piece of work as Martin. So aye. Back a go intae ma aine laine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well this is a surprise ma lovelies, he’s spending his birthday at hame aw cosy surrounded by the smell of shite and hunners of farts. So pretty much same old same old and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What No happy birthday from oor Hannah at “AvaMayAromas” ??

Or his BFF Sophie ??

He’ll be greeting into that gin my lovelies 😭 keep your power 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He keeps adding ‘more photos to come’ and ‘can’t wait to see you soon’ to some of the birthday reposts. Do you think he actually has plans with them or it’s just for our benefit?
Lee Sherrington has also said not long til they meet, I can't see her hanging about with that lot, surely not?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am way behind, just at the start of this new birthday thread so apologies if it's already been pointed out.
Today's shirt is last year's birthday shirt 😂
I'm loving that people are sending him last year's pics with the same shirt. I hope the idiots punching himself in the face with embarrassment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.