Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39 and all he has to show off is a pair of timby boots and a new sleeping bag 😂 #birthdaygoals

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For someone who wasn’t going to be on the app much this weekend he’s not been bleeping aff it! Do we need to see every birthday message!?! Oh aye of course we do otherwise we wouldn’t know how many friends he has

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He’s making me feel sick with his rancid face all over this app! 🤢
I wonder if the “beautiful products” from his sister will be suitable for his highly sensitive skin. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He keeps adding ‘more photos to come’ and ‘can’t wait to see you soon’ to some of the birthday reposts. Do you think he actually has plans with them or it’s just for our benefit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Face facts, Maz. He just can't be arsed to be seen out with a greedy, whiney little narcissist anymore.

And let derek keep some dignity by not posting pictures of him like that. You're a pure hole.
Screenshot_20220827-195431_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
For someone who wasn’t going to be on the app much this weekend he’s not been bleeping aff it! Do we need to see every birthday message!?! Oh aye of course we do otherwise we wouldn’t know how many friends he has
Only these friends are just insta one's. Where's the real friends that most of us have had in our lives for years?. This dick doesn't seem to have any, so that says it all about the horrible little scroat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
See if my partner posted pics of me Like that I would be mortified. Why does this wee bawbag think its ok to publicly humiliate Deek like that. Rancid beaky wee bastard 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think he’s wearing the same horrific birthday shirt from last year to prove to us trolls that it still fits? 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't believe he's told everyone Derek has the shits. Bloody cheek coming from someone with a shart card constantly hanging round their neck! Saturday night and his birthday yet they had no plans. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t believe he’s ill. Just a cover for the fact that he had nothing planned for his birthday 🥳. Why gin Maz? Why not treat yourself to some more of your sweet Pinot? Love life for now 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is Derek really unwell or does he not want to admit he wanted to be home cosy by 5pm .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.