Cleaning with Mario #77 Shine bright like a £4 neon yellow pepper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video makes me pish myself no matter how many times I watch it. It’s like something an 11 year old girl might do and film. Imagine walking in to see your fully grown boyfriend doing this 🤣 I’d lob him out the window and nae debates
View attachment 1532168
Never actually seen anyone dance like that before, wondering if he throws shapes like that when he’s actually oot. Closest thing I can thing of is those cheesy people out of Steps

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not another sleeping bag coat :rolleyes: Why are they even home? Any normal person would be out on their birthday, especially on a day like today.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mario hen I’m pyoor scunnered and feeling very let down the noo. Two days I’ve been waiting to see your blouse and youve gone and recycled last years horrific striped number.. klarna on your ass ma lovelie and nae debates …

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Treatit hisself for the wiki

22nd August:

Timberland boots with his birthday money - £108 (approx)

Cheeky hot chocolate order

26th August: Treatit Deekz to Timberland boots - £90

View attachment 1530202

Also had three cheeky meals out so far this week.

Castlevecchi
Pre-theatre menu but did nae attend the theatre
Chinese for lunch

View attachment 1530206
Another treatit hisself for the wiki.
Would I be swerving outta ma lane if I updated his treatit hisself section on the Wiki? Can anyone edit it? I need tae get tae know.

A wee duvet coat £130

Screenshot_20220827-183725_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I seen the outfit for today I knew he reminded me of someone , Bert fae Sesame Street . Friggin double , except Bert’s got more hair and looks more healthier than oor Marion .

Bert and Ernie , first gay couple on Sesame Street and don’t they look like Dumb and Dumber (Marion and oor Deek ) Ernie even has the same vacant / stoned look as Deek too .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
130 quid 🥴 what's that now 1k almost in last few weeks, that's him home cosy now spent he's petty/birthday cash.
Spent his birthday how he does every weekend.
Ma lovelie

August 2022
For Autumn 2022.
About £160-180 on this haul.
Autumn bits for his bed, Orange towel for his bathroom, Pom poms on sticks for his vases, Porcelain pumpkins, Black candle sticks
Various autumn bits, Cauldron wax melt burner, Wooden autumn coasters, Pillowcases for his bed, Pillowcases for his wee sofa,
17/08/22 - Soaps £13 for 2. UGG "sleepers" - £80 (?) Air fryer - £100 approx
18/08/22 - £17 - Emily made him do it.
20/08/22 - Washing basket £19. 3 glass jars £10.50

+

Timberland boots (£90 and 108). 2 pairs.
Duvet coat worth £130
Bespoke hot chocolate
Various meals out

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
At least when he's nae heatin this winter his tootsies will be cosey in his ugg slippers or timberlands and superdry duvet.

Wee Deek is fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This video makes me pish myself no matter how many times I watch it. It’s like something an 11 year old girl might do and film. Imagine walking in to see your fully grown boyfriend doing this 🤣 I’d lob him out the window and nae debates
View attachment 1532168
I've watched this a few times (might go and watch again, could do with a laugh🤪) and it looks like he's on a treadmil - bloody idiot! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fucksake. Another woodlouse coat (not ma quote unfortunately). Marion! You go to work, to B&M and to a variety of places that sell beige food. You do NOT need 47 winter coats! Actually though, he will need them, he’s spunked all their money on tit so he’ll have to wear all his coats at once in the bedsit this winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That coat looks like a bloody quilt/bed spread! 😂 And paired with the boots, he looks stupid! 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never actually seen anyone dance like that before, wondering if he throws shapes like that when he’s actually oot. Closest thing I can thing of is those cheesy people out of Steps
When he’s oot he does the two step and just stares at the floor. We’ve seen a video from a family party haha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When I seen the outfit for today I knew he reminded me of someone , Bert fae Sesame Street . Friggin double , except Bert’s got more hair and looks more healthier than oor Marion .

Bert and Ernie , first gay couple on Sesame Street and don’t they look like Dumb and Dumber (Marion and oor Deek ) Ernie even has the same vacant / stoned look as Deek too .
Ded at this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Another padded coat in just a few months. This backward bastard needs a padded cell more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.