Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I actually hate him.

Love the tea on the debt collection situ, might have guessed it

Genuinely can’t believe people are influenced by him #MartinMadeMeDoIt fair enough if you’ve got enough disposable income or petty cash but to frivolously splurge on seasonal decor for a tat cave not one person ever visits is mind blowing.

Looking forward to his weekend antics on the old vino, a lovely 6 pound bottle of pish water mixed with barrs lemonade, maybe get some fresh raspberries straight out the freezer.

No wonder Del is out his tree you’d need to be. Funny how he bought the wine for himself then said they will get koppaberg ciders for Derek, why not purchase them when you did the wine? Forever Derek is treated like an after thought, it’s vile. Imagine being in a relationship like that, you just couldn’t. I love my family with all my heart and I’d do anything for them I’d go without so they could have nae debates on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
F9310F31-989B-477F-80B1-7651F17C121B.png
Someboady jist wrote this in the autumn thread and ah cannae stop laughing, “duck IT IN ITS LEAFY ARSE” every time he posts autumn shite that’s aw all think noo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The silly tart has seasonal hand wash now 🙈 Sad bastard
View attachment 1506670
Do vanilla and almond actually smell of much? I see he has named his ninja hen 😂

View attachment 1506526Someboady jist wrote this in the autumn thread and ah cannae stop laughing, “duck IT IN ITS LEAFY ARSE” every time he posts autumn shite that’s aw all think noo
Had a wee swatch at that thread, cud huv sworn this wiz Martin talking about his autumn jurney wi his son wee Deek.

Screenshot_20220817-183033.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do vanilla and almond actually smell of much? I see he has named his ninja hen 😂

Had a wee swatch at that thread, cud huv sworn this wiz Martin talking about his autumn jurney wi his son wee Deek.

View attachment 1506772
Let's see if we get to see his culinary skills with it. I'm going to say the first one is chips with his manky stir fry 🍟 😂

View attachment 1506526Someboady jist wrote this in the autumn thread and ah cannae stop laughing, “duck IT IN ITS LEAFY ARSE” every time he posts autumn shite that’s aw all think noo
Do they want to join us here? . They'll love Maz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could we get a treatit hisself list on the Wiki?

This is in less than a week. Didn't someone say he spent about £160-180 on his haul alone?

Autumn bits for his bed
Orange towel for his bathroom
Pom poms on sticks for his vasies
Porcelain pumpkins
Black candle sticks
Various autumn bits
Cauldron wax melt burner
Wooden autumn coasters
Pillow cases for his bed
Pillow cases for his wee sofa

Soaps- £13 for 2

UGG "sleepers" - £80 (?)

Air fryer - £100 approx

Screenshot_20220817-193430_Instagram.jpg

20220817_193813-COLLAGE.jpg

20220817_193720-COLLAGE.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Could we get a treatit hisself list on the Wiki?

This is in less than a week. Didn't someone say he spent about £160-180 on his haul alone?

Autumn bits for his bed
Orange towel for his bathroom
Pom poms on sticks for his vasies
Porcelain pumpkins
Black candle sticks
Various autumn bits
Cauldron wax melt burner
Wooden autumn coasters
Pillow cases for his bed
Pillow cases for his wee sofa

Soaps- £13 for 2

UGG "sleepers" - £80 (?)

Air fryer - £100 approx

View attachment 1506814

View attachment 1506803
View attachment 1506798
It’s disgusting when you see it all laid out like this isn’t it? That’s a good £500 this month alone

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I got the chips right, not sure what that liquid is though 😖
Screenshot_20220817-184918_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
FEEBE376-CBED-49F9-94B5-1FF8B1FCEE85.jpeg

Look at Dereks wee little Christmas tree, all proud 🥲 before Marion came along and subjected him to candy cane lame and a house full of tat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
His head is so incredibly flat
His maw couldnae bring herself tae pick it up as a wean. So it has flat heid syndrome the noo. Cannae say I blame her

He needs one of those wee crash helmets the weans have tae fix their heid shape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wae aw they cawnles and the amount of combustible material he’s got shoved doon the back of the sofa the cooncil should label him a fire risk!
Thread Suggestion - Hoarding wae Martin
Apologies if it’s been suggested afore ma luvlies tunsalov

Reactions: 18
I’d take ten a Deek with his little tree and nae crapet over Marion, his hideous hoarding and candy cane lame.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.