Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else catch themselves nearly hitting out with a "nae debates" or a "no ma quote" in actual conversation? Or am I just losing the place entirely 😂😂
My manager is from Glasgow and whenever he says ‘so on and so forth’ or ‘mebbes’ I can not control myself. Full on clutching ma beak daily 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My manager is from Glasgow and whenever he says ‘so on and so forth’ or ‘mebbes’ I can not control myself. Full on clutching ma beak daily 🤣
I’ve seen myself saying nae debates quite often and also ending a sentence or a text with so aye 😂 I’m mair tapped in the heid than him obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I say bespoke and variations of it about the most random shite now, it’s so annoying 😭 the other day I said my coffee was bespokely made to order and my friend was like ??? 🤯 ???

Also love the fact that Marion is pretending like his birthday weekend is going to be a banger. He wishes 🤪 wonder if he’ll get the big “39” balloons this year?🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve started saying “and nae debates “ to the husband (usually when I’m trying to prove a point😂)
Constantly tell him to stay in his own lane 😭
And use so aye more often than I should 😂
I’m Scottish so kind of get away with it. Nae debates on ma comment

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Prepare yourself, I'm sounding like a broken record but how the actual funk can he spend so much on shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Marion hen majority of your commenters are middle aged women or grannies looking to get some for their gran wains for Christmas.
Why do these people go 'nuts' or 'mad' for the crap he buys 🥴
Available in grey, brown or khaki yet his brother has got him a brown pair for his birthday 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I passed a work colleague today, he's well over 6ft big bloke etc humming away to Eminem and out pops "sing it hen" from my mouth. It actually stopped us both in out tracks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m on tenterhooks to see what he pairs with his timbys. Im hoping for some low rise cargo pants a la every generic boyband from the 90s 🤞🏼

anyway it’s FINALLY raining where I am after weeks and weeks of heat so that’s me got the electric blanket and plush pumpkins oot 💎 never mind the fact it’s 24 degrees and august I’m living my life as I should nae debates ♥ 👌🏼 xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ma lovelies maybe a need ma Kerry’s testing but if it’s his and dereks 4th anniversary then why is his first post from the tat cave September 2018 🤔 did he cuckoo Derek BEFORE they were together? I don’t know but I want to get tae know..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Ma lovelies maybe a need ma Kerry’s testing but if it’s his and dereks 4th anniversary then why is his first post from the tat cave September 2018 🤔 did he cuckoo Derek BEFORE they were together? I don’t know but I want to get tae know..
They were either bum chums fur a while afore official or he moved in tae the bespoke bedsit awffy quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Marion hen majority of your commenters are middle aged women or grannies looking to get some for their gran wains for Christmas.
Why do these people go 'nuts' or 'mad' for the crap he buys 🥴

Nae debates but maybe on day he will use
There
Their
They're
Properly.
He just wants to show Tattle how much he really spent on them. Only £108. ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Available in grey, brown or khaki yet his brother has got him a brown pair for his birthday 🤔
Am sorry but at 39 why the duck is his brother buying him timberland boots for his birthday? He is an adult not a bleeping child. A card and a small gift is sufficient. Not £100+ boots but then again wee beggy beggy will have been hinting like duck for them 😳
What an absolute turd of a man!!! 39 years old and gets treatit like a 5 yr old in his birthday 🙄 #notcool

Reactions: 25
Hens, Who had the bedsit first? And who moved in wi who? Swerving oot ma oan lane here 💎[]
It was Deek’s first. There’s pictures on Facebook when he first moved in. 2016 maybe and no sign of Mario. It’s actually quite sweet to read how excited and proud Derek was to get his own place 🥰

Must be there engagement anniversary as they had another 4 year anniversary in 2019…
A9F03F20-9D71-4045-A084-5237CD219673.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Covering up wee deek hand cos monzo didn't get him an engagement ring cos it's awww abooot him so aye

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It was Deek’s first. There’s pictures on Facebook when he first moved in. 2016 maybe and no sign of Mario. It’s actually quite sweet to read how excited and proud Derek was to get his own place 🥰
Oh my god and Martin has taken it away from him 😲🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.