Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be stomping about with a greetin face this weekend cos his feet hurt in his boots he hasn’t broken in πŸ™„
But that’s the price you pay for DeSiGnEr ma lovelies! We move! πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He's always swearing lately. Bastard flairs now. As well as the bleep washings.
That'll be for our benefit because we always mention it, but he doesn't realise he just plays into our hands πŸ˜‚

Those boots will come in handy when he has to run from the bailiffs though 🀭
New stiff boots, hot weather, hot feet = blisters. We watch and wait πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220824-200414_Instagram.jpg

Clean ever second day my arse. Call yourself a cleaner you dirty woman
Screenshot_20220824-200434_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That'll be for our benefit because we always mention it, but he doesn't realise he just plays into our hands πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1525030

View attachment 1525036
Whits he daeing, kidding oan he's a breakdancer and spinning his bare erse oan them? 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does he need not one, but TWO pairs of Timberlands? Is the hike to B&M really that treacherous?

All these shoe ghosts of Mario past - where do they go?! The Goochees? The New Balance Trainers? The millions of other trainers? The sliders? WHERE does he store them all in the bedsit?!

I think he wears them once for the gram and then returns them. And is a proper Karen about it in the shops.

Edit: I wonder if he has Depop?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

View attachment 1525030

View attachment 1525036
That will be all the dirt he walks in after climbing the communal junkie stairs in Paisley towers my lovely. I’d love to see that hallway, I bet you it’s bleeping rotten πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Love how he tries to make out that he has a perfect view.
Get those bins, overgrown grass, rubbish and train track in the picture Maz πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20220824-204845_Instagram.jpg

Why does he need not one, but TWO pairs of Timberlands? Is the hike to B&M really that treacherous?

All these shoe ghosts of Mario past - where do they go?! The Goochees? The New Balance Trainers? The millions of other trainers? The sliders? WHERE does he store them all in the bedsit?!

I think he wears them once for the gram and then returns them. And is a proper Karen about it in the shops.

The brother got him the second pair for his birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Marion this weekend nae debates πŸ’Ž

I'm sure someone who is a much better person than I am can photoshop his face and the Timberlands on

• Haha
Reactions: 22
To confirm ma lovelies he's a size 6. I remembered he did a fashion haul before so ayye nae banana boat feet fur oor Marion, I could borrow he's black Nike trainers with Pink βœ” but ayye never seen them since.
Oh gosh you know what they say about the size of mens feet πŸ† 🀏🏻

Poor Derek!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aye marion but you’re not meant to wash the bastard flair with your sharty bog water 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yer aw wrang!! HM is at her bespoke residence in the bonniest of bonney Scotlands!! 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 But……. (Da,da,da…dots of doom), do we think she did a Grinch and didn’t stoap by til see Marion? He’ll be oan soon complaining about they snakes from the big smoke πŸͺ±πŸͺ± tattie scones, hens πŸ’•πŸ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1525030

View attachment 1525036
Mr Isa, kids and I plus a small dog don't even make our floors manky like that, but we take shoes off at door even if we don't with flash floors wipes our floors still aren't that manky πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I'm not being posh saying shoes of at door just gives me πŸ₯΄ dirty ground, dog tit, snails, mud etc ma hame, ma rules nae debates πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 24

Oh ffs ah'd luv a Martin Depop jurney 🀣

Mr Isa, kids and I plus a small dog don't even make our floors manky like that, but we take shoes off at door even if we don't with flash floors wipes our floors still aren't that manky πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I'm not being posh saying shoes of at door just gives me πŸ₯΄ dirty ground, dog tit, snails, mud etc ma hame, ma rules nae debates πŸ‘Œ
Ur ye oan a wee Japanese jurney Isa hen, they huv a nae shoes oan ma bespoke flairs rule as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He doesn't take his shoes off in the house cos he goes duck all place to wear them so has to get his birthday money's worth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does anyone else catch themselves nearly hitting out with a "nae debates" or a "no ma quote" in actual conversation? Or am I just losing the place entirely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I do! πŸ˜‚ my favourite is saying β€˜get tae duck’ when I’ve come off a Teams call at work that I thought was shite πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.