Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not that we hate it Mario, it's because you're doing it when we're still in the summer month's. Think you backward manchild, think! 🙄
View attachment 1519457
Nobody hates it, it’s just extremely embarassing for you Maz. That money could’ve went towards driving lessons, a car, a weekend away in Spain. But no, prove us nasty trolls wrong and convince us that your happy with your life all whilst putting pumpkins up in bleeping August🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I would of thought he’d want to at least get his birthday out the way before decorating for Autumn/Halloween. He’s usually got a whole balloon display up for the birthday celebrations. But then I wonder if no one’s txt him to do anything over his long bday weekend so he’s not got any reason to celebrate the birthday…sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When is he going to realise the joke is on him?
Thought he didn’t care what others think?
Claims not to read ‘negativity and the hate from trollz’ but certainly keeps referencing just that.
Give it up Martin, seriously, but he can’t it’s all he’s got, living life for the gram because the app chose him. Get to actual duck you weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spending more of Derek's money.

And for anyone old enough to remember Bill and Ben the flowerpot men, that's all l could see with those ugly boots 😂

Screenshot_20220822-191737_Instagram.jpg
rkvs4bjlib451.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ffs they need to stay in the 90’s for a reason 🤦🏼‍♀️ Grim Fanny just got herself a pair of these too. You know Mario has just Klarna’d these too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Eta - funny how he chopped the sale price off again. Loves a reduced colour does our Marion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am so embarrassed on his behalf with those messages sent to himself. Absolute narcissist.
Boots are vile and they will look bleeping stupid with your Nike leggings and bungle coat, what a clip.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These have probably already been posted before, but here's another showing for those that haven't seen them 😂
FB_IMG_1661194096504.jpg
FB_IMG_1661194104587.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Please lord don’t ever consider this Beastie bastard for a suitable adoption candidate 🤬
Jimmy Saville vibes😡🤬
I've just been reading his page, and he's always been a creepy, moaning bastard 🥴

Because unlike you he knows how to treat animals
Screenshot_20220822-195528_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugly Timberland boots now? That Klarna is getting spanked this month.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nawh. Deek and Rayn FurEver! 🥰

Marion’s a jealous twatweasel. Pass it on.
Derek Acorah defo on the funny fags this evening by looks of that video. Probably needs them after Martins told him how much petty cash he needs for the birthday haul. No debates please.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not feeling my most eloquent tonight but hopefully you get my drift !
In his latest 'hold to read' verbal shart-fest he mentions "memories" twice. Memories are something we hope are of moments that we can share with others and to quote A.A. Milne "We didn't realise we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun". No ma Quote - blame WTP

Marion seems to think we are all jealous trolls and in true narcissist fashion believes he is right in everything he does - but his nasty side comes out to play too often and he misses the mark continually as he hasn't got the quick dry wit or spontaneous one liners that can make the difference between intelligent observational humour and sheer spiteful venom.

I lost my Mum this year and my younger son 10 years ago. Memories are important and they bring a lot of laughter and joy.
Autumn - we have a big basket of huge natural pine cones and my elder son can tell you pretty much where each one was gathered, autumn walks in forests round Aviemore, west coast whilst away sailing with my Uncle, one from a day trip to the safari park when the rhino almost got amorous with our grey people carrier. No where do we have baskets of plastic seasonal tat stuff down the back of our sofa, much of which may originate from force labour markets in China.

Christmas; each year both my boys chose an ornament for our tree, Disney characters, skis and gondola ornaments from Canadian holiday, ceramic penguins from a trip to the zoo etc. We continue the tradition and each year add another two ornaments, one in memory, and we have such fun and laughter remembering the silly funny stories that go with each ornament each year when we decorate out tree. No balloon arches, meaningless piles of candy cane crap or ding-a-lings for Derek (sorry, Polar Express bells) to be found in the cavity under our beds.

What are Marions memories going to be? 'remember the time I went to B&M' 'remember the time I hung up on the debt collectors' 'remember the time I reframed in TKMaxx' 'remember the time I went to The Range' 'remember the time I shoved a granny cos she pissed me off' 'remember the time that lassie wanted them jars but I grabbed them first' remember the time I, I, I...

The difference in our memories is that the ones I -and I think nearly everyone on here - treasure, are memories of fun moments and happy times shared with others.
Marions memories are likely to be bitter, focused on 'self' and feature a large middle finger to the world as he becomes more bitter and resentful as he goes into his 40's 50's and beyond and nothing changes except for the colour of his Christmas tree, constantly blaming others for his fate.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.