Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M O N D A Y thoughts, on this warm summer day. Yes, we'll have to set light to granny to keep warm this wintum, but it could be worse. Imagine being badly in debt already, stupid, and putting out decorations three months early.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm pleased to see he's putting the second phone to good use 🙄
‘Without your wonderful advice I would of still been in the same place today’.
What advice is that then???? What advice did he give her/him as he needs to follow said advice as he’s still in the same place. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been covered off ma lovelies but am currently running oan two hours sleep and my blood is still 90% alcohol but why does he share private messages that people have sent him? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that I follow do this?

Reactions: 25
How can his followers not click that these are DM's he's done himself?!. If we can work it out that it's odd he doesn't leave their name's on there's something wrong with them.
Just by doing these made up DM's alone Mario needs help badly, because it's not normal. View attachment 1518287
Ah've read it aw noo' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly man, canni believe that, pure clutching ma bespoke beak 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry if this has been covered off ma lovelies but am currently running oan two hours sleep and my blood is still 90% alcohol but why does he share private messages that people have sent him? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that I follow do this?
Ah think Miss Greedychops does this, unless it's just people sending messages to her stories. Martin disnae allow that and nae debates.

Hi all my lovelies, usually I just clutch my beak reading this thread but thought I'd share a screenshot behind the kitchen door. Lovely bespoke home bargains bag on the door and a cat litter box... lovely smell to be welcomed with. Anyways still waiting on Marian to show us all how she cleans his baby gurls litter tray so aye happy Monday to youse all 💎
How did ye get such an exclusive? Is that the electric bin he washed in the shower and it's no longer electric 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
'Kindest and caring'...What exactly has he done for people to get that title?. He's done feck all!.

Right now he's being an attention seeker and feeding his followers with feel sorry for me stories. Get therapy instead you imbecile!.
Screenshot_20220822-121018_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
‘Without your wonderful advice I would of still been in the same place today’.
What advice is that then???? What advice did he give her/him as he needs to follow said advice as he’s still in the same place. 🤦‍♀️
The advice is no doubt “wank all your money on tat” and the ‘messenger’ would still be in their own home with savings without his salient thoughts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He will never ever close his page!!! He only said this to get such a reaction out of his lovelies. All for the validation which he clearly does not get from outside insta. Insta is all he has so he will never leave it………….

How can his followers not click that these are DM's he's done himself?!. If we can work it out that it's odd he doesn't leave their name's on there's something wrong with them.
Just by doing these made up DM's alone Mario needs help badly, because it's not normal. View attachment 1518287
I can practically see him slow one finger tapping this message on the laptop next to Derek, whos sensibly 3 joints in and passed out on the couch, so he doesnt have to listen to his tit.
His Kerry Katonas squinting like duck as he atempts to proof read it.
If he had DMs he'd share every last one on the dots of doom.
No one, even in the cost of living crisis is that mental to write the biggest pezzy witch on Insta that!!!!

• Haha
Someone needs to take him the vets and have him put doon. Rayne and Deek deserve better!
There ahv said it, back swerving into ma oan laine I go so aye 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi all my lovelies, usually I just clutch my beak reading this thread but thought I'd share a screenshot behind the kitchen door. Lovely bespoke home bargains bag on the door and a cat litter box... lovely smell to be welcomed with. Anyways still waiting on Marian to show us all how she cleans his baby gurls litter tray so aye happy Monday to youse all 💎
Can shitting right where food is prepped... Nice that's seems very hygienic 🥴 That is all back in ma ain lane I go 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet you cannae smell where the stovies end and the cat tit begins so ay Nae debates oan ma page ♥🥔♥🥔♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ma lovelies youse have all influenced me and am now setting up ma new ninja dual (smell ma wealth Marion). Nae klarna here hens. I see that little toad is sending himself messages again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A colleague in my work is in the process of adopting and he has to get character references from our manager and supervisor for his social workers. Can you imagine Marions reference for adoption if he wanted kids?

“Regularly shows up late for 3 hour shifts whilst complaining about bowel issues, stating he’s not well”

“Appears to be in serious denial about balding”

“Does not wear correct uniform but nike branded woman's leggings.”

*Application rejected*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ma lovelies, I wanted to mop kick this Monday but I’ve failed my coursework and have to rewrite it. Am trying to spine bright but I feel like oor oan Marion when faced with having to do any work at all. So aye

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
'Kindest and caring'...What exactly has he done for people to get that title?. He's done feck all!.

Right now he's being an attention seeker and feeding his followers with feel sorry for me stories. Get therapy instead you imbecile!.
View attachment 1518573
I'd like to know what he does that's kind and caring. The only time I've seen him do something for someone else was when he gave Deek's grandad a bowl of cat sick soup.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ma lovelies youse have all influenced me and am now setting up ma new ninja dual (smell ma wealth Marion). Nae klarna here hens. I see that little toad is sending himself messages again.
Don’t forget to plan in a toastie for Sunday dinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies, I wanted to mop kick this Monday but I’ve failed my coursework and have to rewrite it. Am trying to spine bright but I feel like oor oan Marion when faced with having to do any work at all. So aye
Ma lovely. Am no an expert on course work, but think of the positives aye.

Your no bald
You no living in a Beirut bedsit.
You've no put your Halloween Decorations up in summer.

If you're doing coursework your doing something with your life, which is way mare than will ever be said aboot the bald squinty hermit of Paisley Toowers.

Chanting ye on fae the rooftops for a 2nd attempt.
Spine bright & so forth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.