Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been covered off ma lovelies but am currently running oan two hours sleep and my blood is still 90% alcohol but why does he share private messages that people have sent him? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that I follow do this?
He does it, Greediest does it, Sofa does it. But they all have something in common...they are all narcissists that NEED the validation from social media. They show them in the hope that other deluded fools then follow suit and message them too praising them when they need their egos stroked. They also do it when they are concerned the fools are beginning to stray and question their behaviour and ebegging so that if someone is beginning to think things through properly and have those niggling doubts about the motives and the true personalities and are beginning to turn or at least sit on the fence they flash one of their fawning messages from an obsessive (read 'needs mental health input') follower to show 'people love me' to try and convince them to come back on side. The ones that have half a foot out the door but also know how their unhinged 'armies' and 'mafias' attack, so are slightly scared, but then see an adoring message that helps drag them back in as 'surely they cannot be that bad and nobody else seems to think they are nasty/lie/beg/rinse small businesses, etc.'

Also...can he make stovies in the ninja or are we not going to be treatit to that again? Can you put liquid in them (to boil meat away to rubber)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies, I wanted to mop kick this Monday but I’ve failed my coursework and have to rewrite it. Am trying to spine bright but I feel like oor oan Marion when faced with having to do any work at all. So aye
Try a few tittie bumps and blast out Tale as Old As Time. That will sort you out x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s not planning kids. He only said that to get tattle in a tizz.

Meanwhile, he’s whipped the lovelies up by suggesting he’s closing his page.

I reckon he’s scheming 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If he closed his page who would he show his Autumn and Christmas decor too? It's not as if anyone goes round.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am doing an early thread suggestion.

#77 I can and I will.

Trolls, I am going oof the noo on a hot holibob joinery (an ma quote), smell the wealth and will not be able to update the wiki until I get back so you can all have a go if you wish x.
I may check in but I may not, ma page ma rules x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am doing an early thread suggestion.

#77 I can and I will.

Trolls, I am going oof the noo on a hot holibob joinery (an ma quote), smell the wealth and will not be able to update the wiki until I get back so you can all have a go if you wish x.
I may check in but I may not, ma page ma rules x
Don't worry ma lovelie, we understand that updating the wiki isnae yer joab

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who in their right mind would spend nearly £40 on a cleaning bundle that mainly consists of cloths?!. I think people would rather eat and heat their homes than waste it on that crap!.
Feck he's so thick 🙄
Screenshot_20220822-161434_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Who in their right mind would spend nearly £40 on a cleaning bundle that mainly consists of cloths?!. I think people would rather eat and heat their homes than waste it on that crap!.
Feck he's so thick 🙄
View attachment 1519116
Even with the discount it’s £30 too much. Them Sphonge are shite! Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The advice is no doubt “wank all your money on tat” and the ‘messenger’ would still be in their own home with savings without his salient thoughts 🤣🤣
Ah thought it wiz the times oaf the McGills buses hen.

He does it, Greediest does it, Sofa does it. But they all have something in common...they are all narcissists that NEED the validation from social media. They show them in the hope that other deluded fools then follow suit and message them too praising them when they need their egos stroked. They also do it when they are concerned the fools are beginning to stray and question their behaviour and ebegging so that if someone is beginning to think things through properly and have those niggling doubts about the motives and the true personalities and are beginning to turn or at least sit on the fence they flash one of their fawning messages from an obsessive (read 'needs mental health input') follower to show 'people love me' to try and convince them to come back on side. The ones that have half a foot out the door but also know how their unhinged 'armies' and 'mafias' attack, so are slightly scared, but then see an adoring message that helps drag them back in as 'surely they cannot be that bad and nobody else seems to think they are nasty/lie/beg/rinse small businesses, etc.'

Also...can he make stovies in the ninja or are we not going to be treatit to that again? Can you put liquid in them (to boil meat away to rubber)?
Stovies and spag bol in the soup maker. 🤢

Someone needs to take him the vets and have him put doon. Rayne and Deek deserve better!
There ahv said it, back swerving into ma oan laine I go so aye 🤭
Rayn does, wee Deek slid into Martin's DMs, and let him move into his gaff, his ain fault and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
An almost 40yr old man still thinking him and his gay partner will be parents?! Surely that process should have been in motion long before now?! Where exactly will this child sleep since you have no plans to move? Better yourself? He really hasn’t got a clue. Bellend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He’s not planning kids. He only said that to get tattle in a tizz.

Meanwhile, he’s whipped the lovelies up by suggesting he’s closing his page.

I reckon he’s scheming 🤔
He wull always be 'scheming' as he canni get a mortgage. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So moaning Marion asked people to tag him with their Halloween crap . He’s had 5 or 6 people tagging him out of 145k. That went well Marion 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What a shitter of a Monday hens!! youse have cheered me up and made me realise I don’t spend all my money on honking autumn leaves and am nae bald so it’s nae all bad. Love youse aw 💎 🥔 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How can his followers not click that these are DM's he's done himself?!. If we can work it out that it's odd he doesn't leave their name's on there's something wrong with them.
Just by doing these made up DM's alone Mario needs help badly, because it's not normal. View attachment 1518287
Nobody needs reassurance from strangers online more than someone that is unhappy or not 100% satisfied with their life.
He needs dimwits to tell him okay to take time away from app, it's okay to put Halloween decor up in summer, it's okay not to want nice things in life am not talking about last seasons UGGs but holidays, being on housing market, learning to drive, no interest in marrying Derek,so on and so forth.

These messages are obviously to himself probably stands in mirror 🪞 and tells himself people need Marion, they need to see his hauls, they need to see he's really living his best life even if that's been a shopping haul everyday. Marion you are a diamond 💎 spine bright.
500 quid spent last week for a part timer I don't believe he isn't in some sort of debt.

Reactions: 16
It's not that we hate it Mario, it's because you're doing it when we're still in the summer month's. Think you backward manchild, think! 🙄
Screenshot_20220822-183356_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.