Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whit a shame, Martin found the dry wine extremely dry even though he bought the 'sweet' version. Aw that 7 day build up for that. Should huv hud a wee sherry like the auld granny he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Whit a shame, Martin found the dry wine extremely dry even though he bought the 'sweet' version. Aw that 7 day build up for that. Should huv hud a wee sherry like the auld granny he is.
Hes so thick. Why doesn't he just Google sweet white wines. He'd be better of wae a wee cherry lambrini 🍒🥔♥ xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Calm your tits down Martin half a bottle isnae much hen, maybes leave the lemonade oot next time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maz is a scheme burd. He should be on snakebite and blackcurrants so aye Nae debates💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ma loveliees just caught up Cannae believe I missed another haul I need to get tae know how to be home by 4pm on a Saturday night.
Why has be bought a yellow pepper neon light?
Why does he need so many baskets and massive one in bathroom?
Why has he bought glass jars with cricket ball on the tops?
I was too busy living ma life tonight took a bespoke jounrnee on the Edinburgh trams and went to see a couple shows at Edinburgh fringe, went for some really nice food.
But ayyye sad buying all that plastic junk for only him and deed deek to see.
Got myself a wee blister think I need to get to a&e and get ONE stitch in it so ayye am finnee totalllly fine
Tons love 💎
I didnae like sharing pics much I prefer to respect people privacy and no jeprodise their safety. 💎

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This idiot must think they've sold out all because he posted about them 😂 Mario stop being a delusional twit.
Remember, you said you aren't on this app to make money.
Screenshot_20220821-051522_Instagram.jpg

Stick to your joos you fanny. You look awkward anyway with a real drink in your hand 🙄
Screenshot_20220821-051513_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The pumpkins aren’t sold out, plenty in there when I popped in yesterday and as for him being the cause, he’s late to the party again as these have been all over TikTok for weeks. Bless him, he really believes he’s an insta influencer god from that little flat of his🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 39
bleeping lavvy heid! “Sold out”. Really believes her own hype. I just can’t fathom being that delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 26
His wine is still too dry even with lemonade in? You could drink paint stripper with enough lemonade in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up after I was oot living ma life wi some of those 👉🍷 (nae lemonade). Whut are we all gonna do now hobbycraft has sold oot of them velvet pumpkins??? Marion influencing the nation. Better let the new prime minister know they can hire him as chancellor with all his money saving tips, pacifically* how to buy things you don’t need, when they are half price. Now let’s mop kick the arse oot this Sunday and wish for next weekend 👌

*no ma quote.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.