Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's going to do it today isn't he??
Mid August 🤣
Personally I'm here for it. I canny wait to see his banana light on about 8.30 this evening.
Derek needs to be careful with those funny fags, one rogue bit of ash that house will go up like a rocket!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Nah he is fully beyond a joke now. Like I can’t actually believe he’s bought MORE pumpkins?????! What’s wrong with him? It’s not normal! Here’s all the pumpkin shite he bought last year:

7F9683CA-A970-4A91-BBA8-FCF5F9C453DC.png
1D54F517-56B4-469D-A1BE-5B2646BA353E.png
2AE40C83-C31B-4398-BF17-58BA8F2AE65C.png
B552EDA6-6B6A-4186-99CB-677DB6A7F05C.png
24D04792-DF72-43A7-8D9C-2331223BDAA4.png
EA608692-A291-4338-A034-7604BA99D7C8.png
7EA460D4-CEF7-4D59-B56E-D74D504DE571.png

And yet he’s got more again this year!? What a sad, sorry, pathetic excuse for a life.

The props department at Disney have less bleeping pumpkin tat than him! 😳 oh and remember ma lovelies, he does nane of this for the gram! 🤥 so aye and so forth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Nah he is fully beyond a joke now. Like I can’t actually believe he’s bought MORE pumpkins?????! What’s wrong with him? It’s not normal! Here’s all the pumpkin shite he bought last year:

View attachment 1515755View attachment 1515756View attachment 1515757View attachment 1515758View attachment 1515759View attachment 1515761View attachment 1515762

And yet he’s got more again this year!? What a sad, sorry, pathetic excuse for a life.

The props department at Disney have less bleeping pumpkin tat than him! 😳 oh and remember ma lovelies, he does nane of this for the gram! 🤥 so aye and so forth.
If forgotten about the white dug shite pumpkins 😂😂 clutching ma beak here the noo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Warm and dry next week but this cunts wanting to put up his autumn decor. How much you bet he’s sitting way the heating on? Lunatic.
02B81799-45AF-443D-B385-23EEB66C008D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's going to do it today isn't he??
Mid August 🤣
Personally I'm here for it. I canny wait to see his banana light on about 8.30 this evening.
Derek needs to be careful with those funny fags, one rogue bit of ash that house will go up like a rocket!!!
ITS bleeping AUGUST!!!! I can’t even begin to think what is going through his shell of a head

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He literally has no content but pics of his bedroom and Autumn plastic tat. Can he not just enjoy the last few weeks of Summer? Book into a bleeping hotel for the night on a whim even if it's Glasgow. Life is literally passing him by. If Derek ever gives up the funny stuff he might just see the light and get rid of that dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ITS bleeping AUGUST!!!! I can’t even begin to think what is going through his shell of a head
It’s tragic isn’t it? I mean, amazing fae us, because we can rip the pish oot o her! But as an actual adult it’s rather pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What sort of brain dead imbecile orders the exact crappy tat that Marion did? Apart from us lucky few who haven’t been bespokely blocked, all his followers don’t have a brain cell between them. It actually boggles my brain how thick they all are 🥴😧

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not only is it August and not Autumn, it’s fuckin weird to decorate your flat for a season! Especially to extreme he does when he is clearly up to his eyeballs in debt, can’t afford to go on holidays EVER and can’t get a mortgage because his credit rating is that bad and he can’t save for a deposit. Phew. Rant over.

Now, I’m guna sit down and get some class and watch the new premier inn pillow journey unfold - but this time he’s claiming he should be getting commission for selling out crappy toy pumpkins. Even though they are still available

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shook seeing all the shite he bought last year as well.. is he reusing ANY of it? I dunno where he’s gonna put it all.. his sofa is gonna be in the middle of the living room before long with all the shite behind it. I live in a 3 bed hoose (that’s ma wealth you smell) and I couldn’t be doing with storing all that shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.