Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Cleaning with Mario #77 it was extremely dry with & without the lemonade but I drank half the bottle *not ma quote

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
He's no been up shoutin fae the rooftops cheering oan this fresh weather the day.....think wee Deek might've bummed him into space last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
😂😂😂 plenty of pumpkins in stock around me too, and as someone else mentioned they have been all over Tiktok for weeks. Trust us Mario they aren’t selling out because of you 😂. You’re not propping up that little company called ‘Hobbeycraft’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And come on he’s late this morning with the been up hours, gutted this house/bedsit. Here we’ve stripped the beds and 2 lots are on the line. Yes M in that private back garden we access through a back door 😂. Going to enjoy the 24 degree sunshine and get the car cleaned!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Morning ma lovelies.

Am treatin masel to some bespoke beak clutching & using ma petty cash for hair products for ma full head of hair.

Ma page ma rules nae debates. So aye
I can’t believe he seriously thinks he needs Olaplex and a Dyson hairdryer for that 🙊. He’s thinning sooooooo badly!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Misfit jaw getting oan the autumn tit noo. It definitely isnae autumn here, the rain is still warm! 🤪

Screenshot_20220821-093203.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Aye he’s put hobby craft on the map . Just going to peg out 3 loads of bleep washing cause it’s sunny and warm in my back garden (pure wealth) 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.