Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will it be before he’s papped out the laundry basket because it’s all rusty.
I don’t get wits the need for it anyway? He’s bleeping two steps away fae the washing machine just take the 2 seconds to bang it in before they shower, it’s no as if he has to go downstairs is it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those horrific jars look like an hole squeezing out a tit. Shartin with Martin indeed

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Is he scared tae go oot on a night on the town cos his scheme is that scary he’d literally have tae bolt fae the taxi tae his home.. am praying fur a wee live the night lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s also right in front of the drawers so he’ll have to move it to get into them. What a fud! I wonder if he’ll treatit us trolls to a pished live the night?? Marian mwi after 2 sips of his bespoke “Barefoot & Barrs“ spritzer 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I got an alert about the Adams family a few days ago and was wondering if Martin would see it.

Too early for a Halloween film bingo?! 🌟

Hocus Pocus!
Scream
Halloween
The Nightmare before Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Finally caught up 🥴😂 I been guttin ma place and getting my bleep washings on the line (smell the wealth!)
I honestly cannot believe the tit he has purchased today it's so bad... Someone surely has to stop him...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
20 August: Treatit hiself for the wiki

- Washing basket £19
- 3 glass jars £10.50

He has spent around £450 on all the hauls and treats he's shown since his autumn haul last weekend!! But he does nay spend much. - his own quote
When you track his spending, it is really shocking. All those 'bargains' really do add up! He could do so much more with his money.

Thanks for keeping the account, until Jack Monroe is unmasked as the grifter she is, I can't keep up with Mazda's shopping sprees too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When you track his spending, it is really shocking. All those 'bargains' really do add up! He could do so much more with his money.

Thanks for keeping the account, until Jack Monroe is unmasked as the grifter she is, I can't keep up with Mazda's shopping sprees too!
It's not hard to do ma lovelie as he's always treatiting hissel and then says how much it was to justify why it was a bargain. 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he’s lost the plot .
I would say he’s trying to get his engagement up, but he isn’t bright enough to think like that. Anyway, what would be the point, any influencer money he could have made is long gone

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think he’s lost the plot .
Do many people actually put autumn things out? I mean I put a couple of pumpkins out on Halloween night and buy tit loads of fun size chocolates in the hope no little buggers will knock my door so I can eat them all myself but do people decorate for autumn?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.