Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do many people actually put autumn things out? I mean I put a couple of pumpkins out on Halloween night and buy tit loads of fun size chocolates in the hope no little buggers will knock my door so I can eat them all myself but do people decorate for autumn?
No. No they don't. Only wallopers for Instagram content.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think I need to take a wee comma break ma lovelies, I was hoping to catch a glimpse of what's behind the kitchen door from the handle of the ninja! 🤣🤣 need to take a long autumnal walk and have a word with masel...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Finally caught up 🥴😂 I been guttin ma place and getting my bleep washings on the line (smell the wealth!)
I honestly cannot believe the tit he has purchased today it's so bad... Someone surely has to stop him...
If ye don't pit it oan the app that isnae yer joab then it never happened and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His behaviour is becoming utterly ridiculous. I can already smell the New Years break doon journey.

He’s going to shoot his load too early with the decorations early September. Other instahuns are going to try and be more relatable this winter and saving money, cost of living and unnecessary spending will become the hot topics. Martin will be forced to take a comma, tail between legs. Martin will blame his mental health again.

He’ll jump on the cost of living, money saving bandwagon eventually. In Summer 2024 knowing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
20 August: Treatit hiself for the wiki

- Washing basket £19
- 3 glass jars £10.50

He has spent around £450 on all the hauls and treats he's shown since his autumn haul last weekend!! But he does nay spend much. - his own quote
Absolute joke honestly 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I saw these Halloween fellas in an email from Costco today. They remind me of the living dead, AKA Mario and Deek, though the skeletons look a bit livelier. And at 3ft 3 inches they’re lifesize too 🎃💀
DCB32634-4079-4FFC-9E02-CCCC47CD1E29.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think he’s lost the plot .
He's desperate trying to up his engagement, Beggy does the same, it's absolutely pathetic! He'll be hoping to get #mariomademedoit or something equally as naff to get him noticed, bleeping clown! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good luck getting through them. I had to start skipping after a while.

I’m sure that laundry basket is meant to have a wooden lid and he hasn’t realised. bleeping whopper lol
That wee washing basket wouldn’t fit one pair of the hubbies jeans in it so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I CANNOT WAIT to see his hand writing on that chalk board I bet he’s got the hand writing of a toddler using their left hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How nice is this
I love it
By the way
Absolutely love it
Gormless laugh

Just making my way through the dots the now….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You'd think this bleep had shares in autumn wouldn't you...

Anyway I've been packing for our first holiday since Covid (our first with our little girl as well) and Martins been doing supermarket sweep round the Halloween aisle of all the small businesses he supports.

Smell ma wealth Martin. I'll be sunning it up, all inclusive (as much sweet penile gringotts as I can swallae) and you'll be waiting fur the first snowfall. Ya wee diddy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.