Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reminds me of Maid Marion
Apart from the Italian bit...the pickled onions in CastleAvici are more Italian than him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He constantly wishes life away, he never lives in the present. Lets get this week done, chill at the weekend, countdown to Autumn and Christmas. He literally has nothing to live for, no plans for the future, even days out with friends, weekend away, he says he loves Autumn and Christmas but what does he actually do? - there’s never a Autumn walk, pumpkin picking or for Christmas going to a Christmas market, festive show or meal, as long as he’s home and cozy he says he’s happy. There are no memories made. It’s literally everything for the Gram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He constantly wishes life away, he never lives in the present. Lets get this week done, chill at the weekend, countdown to Autumn and Christmas. He literally has nothing to live for, no plans for the future, even days out with friends, weekend away, he says he loves Autumn and Christmas but what does he actually do? - there’s never a Autumn walk, pumpkin picking or for Christmas going to a Christmas market, festive show or meal, as long as he’s home and cozy he says he’s happy. There are no memories made. It’s literally everything for the Gram.
His page his rules hen so aye back in yer ain lane ma,luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His page his rules hen so aye back in yer ain lane ma,luvlee
Definitely steered outta ma lane, back into the naughty corner for me 😂😂. I just think it’s sad he lives like a retired old man 👴

Oooh just noticed I’ve become a VIP, how shall I celebrate 🎉 criss and joose? Home made Starbucks with that super posh Barrs lemonade? Oh I know, I’ll treat myself to some wax melts, but not those festive scents - we don’t like them 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh ffs, ah'm daeing a U-turn like Martin did when Queen Soph didnae visit. U've always been ma bestie, ignore the 🐍's oan this app. ,🥰
Madge av youse been on them lethal drinks tonight again ma bestie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Him and stupid quotes. Just tell the truth Maz, what we pull you up on does get to you, otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing it up.
Now there's some wise words for you 🙄
Screenshot_20220819-223240_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well I mean he does go tae b and m and home bargains and buys so much tat its like a nightmare version of santas grotto in that flat my lovlie
PLUS he has a hot chocolate station. What other memories do you need ,so on and so forth 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Madge av youse been on them lethal drinks tonight again ma bestie 🥰
Ah canni lie ah may huv partaken in a sweet Pinot greegio, huv ah been sending nudes again, whit ah'm ah like. 🤪

Him and stupid quotes. Just tell the truth Maz, what we pull you up on does get to you, otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing it up.
Now there's some wise words for you 🙄
View attachment 1512649
So is he noo against pulling up stinky people on the McGills?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dead at the quote about loving a roast in winter.. wha you eating it on Marion?? A full roast dinner on your lap?? Get tae duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
⭐ Bingo ⭐

• Treatit hiself to food. Obvs! ✌🏼
• Gutted the place.
bleep washings.
• New Autumn bits
• Wee selfie 👄
Think you’ll get a full house by Saturday tea time

⭐⭐Bingo⭐⭐
Spoons breakfast
Mair bleep washing
Wax melts on
Aww cosy with a white wine spritzer 🙄
Wee hangover rant on Sunday
You’ll be shouting house too

⭐Bingo⭐

-> Moaning aboot the weather
-> Made even more shopping bits for either Autumn or Christmas
-> Horrendous selfie (if we’re lucky we can see Deek)
-> A 30 dot rant on the couch with the housecoat on at 7pm wae a cup a tea “I just want autumn tae come!! I’ve bought a few mair new bits for ma decorations but after that am done!”
-> either Pendulum, Castelvecchi, Jam Jar or ordered McDonald’s food (treatit himsel)
-> A screenshot of sale clothing items he’s bought
-> A pic of baby gurl Rayn sleeping (ma lassie!!)

But aye hens he’s so predictable it hurts. Happy new thread, let’s kick this weekends arse💎💎
Maybe we’ll be treatit to a photo of his new sliders, adidas, cause he’s high fashion. Sliders for where? He’s only just bought himself uggs for round the tat cave. Make it make sense Martin!!!

💎BINGO💎

- gonnae take some time aff social media this weekend
- within 24 hours eleventy million dot stories
- 5pm living life as it should be
- 9pm aw cosy in bed watching Two Doors Down
I think your timings are off ma lovely!!!
His biggest flounce, the one of comma was the longest he reframed from posting but was still on and actively trying to lick Stacey Solomons hoop, I think if you change the 24 hour down to 6 then you’ll also be shouting HOUSE!

I’ve just a few things to add to our bespoke weekend session of bingo….. wee boomerang of their Saturday night drink, Martin on the pin ought grig geo and del with his fruity cider in the can, bottoms up! Oh and he will be rough on the Sunday so I think it’ll be a McDonald’s delivery. Definitely a fake anecdote of how he used to be out awww the time, was forever hungover on a Sunday etc etc and so forth.

Kerry Katona’s down and dabbers at the ready!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Re the bingo, instead of shouting House! I'm shouting Bedsit! Ma page ma rules 🥔❤ also I'm going to add "the boy done good" on a pic with all the new tat deek bought him 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just love youse all’s so much hens 💜
I wish we could all have our tattle coach tour round the sights of Paisley together
Tonsa love

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just love youse all’s so much hens 💜
I wish we could all have our tattle coach tour round the sights of Paisley together
Tonsa love
With higher love blasting from the speakers, and we move!!! printed on the side of the coach.Tonsa love, mwah mwah! 💎

I’ll shout cooncil flat ma luvlie💎
Tat cave has a bespoke ring to it too ma lovlie x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Me and Mr Margrit were just talking about December today and what we have planned with each other and our friends, I can’t wait to see what Marion gets up to since he’s sooooo looking forward to it.

Anyway, the morra we are going hame fae The Caribbean and am gonna be FUMMING!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m going fae a wee bingo of when he does that really annoying, whiny voice and says

“Aaaawwwwww take maaaaayyyy baaaaack!”

🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.