Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An average of £600 each for a long weekend in New York early December, so if it stopped buying tat for a couple of weeks they could actually go.

Reactions: 28
You won’t be saying that hen when your meter is eating your 50p and you have no petty cash left to waste on shite

View attachment 1513250
He's loves how cold it is ....today 😂😂😂 F'Kn 6am 😂😂😂
It's always that bit chiller in the mornings
Aye well if got yourself some decent black out curtains instead a those thin nets something old people have from the 90s
What is the point in them.

An average of £600 each for a long weekend in New York early December, so if it stopped buying tat for a couple of weeks they could actually go.
Basically his UGGs air fryer And all autumn tat would paid half of that.
There he could had done that for his 40th if really wanted to go there at Christmas... 16 months to pay it up .. he'd never be able to do that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ma lovelies I am currently reeking of wealth and in need of a new mirror so I looked at that small business Dunellum and so forth. Well the joke is on me… utterly trolled so aye:

01C5A44E-EAB8-43E9-9696-2C4692F35246.jpeg

Also for the benefit of Mario: what I’m doing here is reading the full product description and the dimensions so I know whether or not it’ll fit in my tat cave hoose!

Marion’s Tiny Dressing Table Mirror Journey was one of my favourites 💎 Happy Saturday ma lovelies 😘 let’s get this day done xxxx 💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ma lovelies I am currently reeking of wealth and in need of a new mirror so I looked at that small business Dunellum and so forth. Well the joke is on me… utterly trolled so aye:

View attachment 1513430

Also for the benefit of Mario: what I’m doing here is reading the full product description and the dimensions so I know whether or not it’ll fit in my tat cave hoose!

Marion’s Tiny Dressing Table Mirror Journey was one of my favourites 💎 Happy Saturday ma lovelies 😘 let’s get this day done xxxx 💎
Does that mean ye huv tae take it doon in spring/summer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I've woke up so scunnered today 🙄 folk like Maz who know how to milk the benefits system REALLY grind my gears. duck all stopping him getting extra hours/2nd job but no incentive when he can be aww cosy in the seedyhill shitehole. He's welcome to his existence, his bedsit in tinksville, all his meaningless tat. Means absolutely duck all. Give me my family, friends, laughs and life every day. He had absolutely zero to aspire to.

Right, im off to mop kick my way into a better mood, got to much on to let the bald Eagle cross my mind 🖕

Enjoy your pumpkins Maz, ill be out living ma life making memories not sat in my actual house playing shops

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Morning ma lovelies. Cannae wae for Marion tae get mad wae it later oan 🍷
Jist tae add tae the binga predictions:
• “sing it hen/ gie it laldy/ oan yersel hen”
• post about some male celeb/influencer that he fancies
• some kinda peace and pout cringe photie ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning ma lovelies. Cannae wae for Marion tae get mad wae it later oan 🍷
Jist tae add tae the binga predictions:
• “sing it hen/ gie it laldy/ oan yersel hen”
• post about some male celeb/influencer that he fancies
• some kinda peace and pout cringe photie ✌🏼
Getting_mwi_wae_marion 🍹

Might get some of ma favourite prosecco- “Asti”(iykyk) and some criss in for it 🍾🕺🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ahh a new thread to read on this dayn of dawn. Really looking forward to the peno greegioo watered doon with lemonade shenanigans later on!
🎶 Sing it hens 🎤 🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just been updating the wiki and was reading thread 60
Inflation had increased in March 2022.
Came across these beauties.

1660997718891.png
1660997732574.png
1660997745428.png
1660997878241.png
1660997758123.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder about them spending so much on Rayn’s food, she’s not a bleeping lion she’s just a wee thing so he really shouldn’t be going through that much. I suspect he’s leaving her food out all day and obviously she doesn’t want to eat stale food that’s been sitting for hours and he just gives her fresh food when she’s actually hungry. Another example of him being wasteful twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder about them spending so much on Rayn’s food, she’s not a bleeping lion she’s just a wee thing so he really shouldn’t be going through that much. I suspect he’s leaving her food out all day and obviously she doesn’t want to eat stale food that’s been sitting for hours and he just gives her fresh food when she’s actually hungry. Another example of him being wasteful twit.
Exactly. Give the bleeping thing Go Cat or Whiskas. It’s bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly. Give the bleeping thing Go Cat or Whiskas. It’s bullshit.
Excuse me ma lovelie but Rayn has a very very special diet. She's not just any old moggy you know! Absolutely cannot set paw in a cattery never mind eat *spits* Whiskers. Back in yer lane!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.