Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bespoke new thread, what a Friday it is ma lovelies 💎

And Shartin Martin is oan the beg fur a holiday to New York. Part of me wants tae fund it purely for the howling beak clutching we would do.
How funny wud it be if he actually scraped the money together to go and wee Deek took his hash stash. Ah'd luv tae see a bespoke arrest at the airport, the new Peru 2! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello ma lovelies,happy Friday! I'm parking here in this lane so when I come back later with my spritzer and criss, I will know where I am. Nae debates on this page. Ma rules. Loving the sun today I have my 2nd load out drying on my bespoke line in my utter stinking of wealth garden. Sick of doing all this bleep washing. I want a maid. Oh Marion get over here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How funny wud it be if he actually scraped the money together to go and wee Deek took his hash stash. Ah'd luv tae see a bespoke arrest at the airport, the new Peru 2! 😂
I'm sure a tattler will be able to manifest it for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you for this spiny new thread just in time for the weekend 💎

They could easily afford New York. I think Marion dosenae like leaving the tat cave empty for more than an hour in case the bag heads break in and start squatting.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Mazda,
Since you can’t stop buying shite and you’re never going to get there, here’s a couple of my pics from the big apple of Halloween ( pumpkins on every corner) and Christmas. The Empire State is the view from my last hotel room.
Tonsa luv
Hen, you’re absolutely honking a wealth but ye might want tae chop your photo album reel aff the bottom of the photo at Bryant Park.

Tonsalove,
M xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Im no gonnae lie, a wee night aww cosy in ma jammies then bed at 9 sounds bleeping wonderful 🙌 I've been kicking the ass out life far to much lately, im needing a mother of the bride hoosecoat and an early night. Instead im off to a disco with ma weans then work 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mop kickin masel in tae this bespoke new thread and livin’ life as it should be. Firing up the air fryer and having some homemade frozen chicken nuggets and a bowel of homemade powdered curry sauce coz its DESERVED.
So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw this oan the app that isnae ma joab, ah'm struggling tae wurk oot which wan Martin is. 🤔

Screenshot_20220819-191111.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you ma lovelies for the tattie hearts.
In honour of youse chosing ma thread title and chanting me oan I made this

Telephone the Remix by Lady Marion featuring Boy Wonder
View attachment 1510728

It’s also what I imagine they would look like if Marion let him learn tae drive, on the run from the bailiffs
Sing it hen 💎 🥔 ❤ just catching up on this app as it's not ma full time job, my full time job is my full time job and so forth. Youse hens always come through for me with the laughs I'm chantin ye all on so aye ma chats tit toneet tonnes of love 😙😙😙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
His latest post an Ad on ava may wax melts. 'have a look at this' so lazy should be along lines of check out Ava May melts etc get 10% off when you use my code...
Such a lazy git.
I'll have he's job.. except I take cash and not a life time supply of wax melts for life.
Tons a love Isa 💎

Also to add I won't be surprised if he tries to do a new York Christmas theme instead of candy shite lane, again never once said new York sure he said before has no plans inc travel 🧳✈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
He's below average then 🤣
That's it, thanks hen ah kin sleep the nite noo. 🤣

Thank you ma lovelies for the tattie hearts.
In honour of youse chosing ma thread title and chanting me oan I made this

Telephone the Remix by Lady Marion featuring Boy Wonder
View attachment 1510728

It’s also what I imagine they would look like if Marion let him learn tae drive, on the run from the bailiffs
Oh ffs, ah'm daeing a U-turn like Martin did when Queen Soph didnae visit. U've always been ma bestie, ignore the 🐍's oan this app. ,🥰

Also to add I won't be surprised if he tries to do a new York Christmas theme instead of candy shite lane, again never once said new York sure he said before has no plans inc travel 🧳✈
Wit, he's gonni blow up Seedyhill towers,he built that up fae the ground up and nae debates 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
That's it, thanks hen ah kin sleep the nite noo. 🤣

Oh ffs, ah'm daeing a U-turn like Martin did when Queen Soph didnae visit. U've always been ma bestie, ignore the 🐍's oan this app. ,🥰

Wit, he's gonni blow up Seedyhill towers,he built that up fae the ground up and nae debates 😱
Aye hen come to think of it probably no Cannae be doin a home alone on it.
(Scene with cardboard cut oots & Blackpool illumenation🚦💡)
The debt collectors will know he's home then.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.