Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning Marion has not even got the autumn crap out and he’s sharing Christmas shite . I really think he’s mentally ******** . Derek’s definitely his carer nae debates .
The best laugh is he thinks he's getting one over on the trolls, poor wee Martin, definitely needs a carer and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
⭐Bingo⭐

-> Moaning aboot the weather
-> Made even more shopping bits for either Autumn or Christmas
-> Horrendous selfie (if we’re lucky we can see Deek)
-> A 30 dot rant on the couch with the housecoat on at 7pm wae a cup a tea “I just want autumn tae come!! I’ve bought a few mair new bits for ma decorations but after that am done!”
-> either Pendulum, Castelvecchi, Jam Jar or ordered McDonald’s food (treatit himsel)
-> A screenshot of sale clothing items he’s bought
-> A pic of baby gurl Rayn sleeping (ma lassie!!)

But aye hens he’s so predictable it hurts. Happy new thread, let’s kick this weekends arse💎💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Marion can get tae duck. Abzalootely stunning day here, sun is shining and I cannae wait for an early finish and wan ah they lethal drinks 👉 🍹 with ma pal, living life as it should be.
Loving the new thread hens, us nasty trolls must keep our power and our phones held high! We move! ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Beautiful day today, full fridge, washing drying on the line, husband finished work early, looking forward to a family fun weekend. Certainly not shopping for Autumn tat! Although outta my lain I have booked a Christmas Day out and market today 🤭.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Well ma lovelies, last fuhl day in the Caribbean fur me and Mr Margrit but being treatit tae a new thread has fairly cheered me right up!!!

Well done to oor very ain baby gurl @Rayne 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh new thread hens, just in time for Martin on the wine 'spritzers' tomorrow night :m

It's my birthday on Thursday and there are 4 of us jetting off to sunny Glasgow for the weekend, trying to talk them into going to Paisley with me, maybe a wee trip to Castle Avicci to live our best lives - ma birthday, ma rules so we move, nae debates xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Moaning Marion has not even got the autumn crap out and he’s sharing Christmas shite . I really think he’s mentally ******** . Derek’s definitely his carer nae debates .
Is that not still there *no ma quote* Autumn shite ma lovelie?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if this will be the thread fae Martin's Birthday journee? His Birthday last year was comedy gold. I hope he invites those shady witches round again (minus Katie's maw because iykyk)

Happy F R I D A Y hens xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh new thread hens, just in time for Martin on the wine 'spritzers' tomorrow night :m

It's my birthday on Thursday and there are 4 of us jetting off to sunny Glasgow for the weekend, trying to talk them into going to Paisley with me, maybe a wee trip to Castle Avicci to live our best lives - ma birthday, ma rules so we move, nae debates xxxxx
Remember it's autumn season here, so ye need gloves, a scarf and Bungle's skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is 23 degrees here and beautiful ☀But av told the weans get oot the paddling pool and let’s carve some pumpkins 🎃 after I’ve deep fried them some lunch am gonna put on home alone 👌 and chill wae a sweet wine spritzer 🍹 a deserve this!!!

Am jokin o course hens. A have actually done the hoosework the morning, bed stripped, gutted and flairs cleaned. Got rid of the weans today and the girls are on the way for some a them 👉🍷 in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I did actually, but mine were done by a professional Instead of looking like they've just had a paint brush ran down them like his 😂
The wealth of not cutting your own hair. Did you pay out of petty cash ma lovelie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I did actually, but mine were done by a professional Instead of looking like they've just had a paint brush ran down them like his 😂
Remember the toner hen. You no want it tae go Autumnal orange like oor Mario’s bespoke blonde fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 20
💎BINGO💎

- gonnae take some time aff social media this weekend
- within 24 hours eleventy million dot stories
- 5pm living life as it should be
- 9pm aw cosy in bed watching Two Doors Down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A bespoke new thread, what a Friday it is ma lovelies 💎

And Shartin Martin is oan the beg fur a holiday to New York. Part of me wants tae fund it purely for the howling beak clutching we would do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if this will be the thread fae Martin's Birthday journee? His Birthday last year was comedy gold. I hope he invites those shady witches round again (minus Katie's maw because iykyk)

Happy F R I D A Y hens xoxo
What thread was his birthday on my lovelie? I missed it last year and wanted to get tae know

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.