Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am watching this bespoke elvis movie that Martin is chanting on fae that rooftops. It’s absalootly pure shite

Reactions: 31
I bet the little twat still writes a birthday present list and distributes around his family.

Reactions: 32
I really don’t think they have sex hen. Share a bed, but that’s it.
They've both got functioning knobs, sorry for image, but they're men, they're shagging. Probably RIGHT NOW.

There's a thread on oor Andrew, they're being mean about him.

Reactions: 25
You are so right. There is none of that with him…it’s just tat.
I have my favourite tree decorations from when I was a child, I have decorations my children made at school and nursery(now adults) and memories for the child we lost.
That’s what Christmas is all about. Lots of love

Reactions: 17
These screenshots were taken 30 days apart.

22nd July:

22nd August:

What a delusional walloper of a manchild. That’s some bespoke mental illness made to order and so forth ma lovelies!

Reactions: 53
I’ve gone right off him! Broke up with his boyfriend of about 10 years, and is already banging someone else. Literally a week later!
Aww what! I only discovered him since u was all speaking about him on here! I love him.. or I did

Where’s andrews thread? I really like him but that’s put me off if he’s shagging someone else already!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Please can we acknowledge the fact he called Rayne a wee shit in that video she’s not a wee shit Martin, she fucking hates you, animals just know bad people when they’re around them. If you know, you know (no ma quote)
Secondly, bought himself some Timberland’s (the 90’s called ) with his ‘birthday money and then reckons his brother has bought him a pair for his birthday too... yeah sure hen!

Reactions: 33
I know I thought that, and that was on camera! God knows what he’s like with her when Derek isn’t around sounds jealous rayn gets more love and attention then him!

Reactions: 20
£150+ spent on shoes he’s gonnae kick aboot tae fucking WHERE??? B&M and Iceland? Piss off Marion.

Reactions: 30
What's the thread title. I've put his name in but all of Mario's threads come up with it?.
Here’s the link

Reactions: 15
just gonna leave this here… it’s safe to say I now know where Martin gets his class from

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.