Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A missed the AM FINE rant last night as a was living ma best summer life. I didn’t realise paisley council consider a cat bed as a bedroom to raise a wean? Fuckin hell Marion if you actually have aspirations you need to pull ya finger out, stop wasting money on shite and focus on moving. What’s this absolute melon on about leaving this app one day. You ain’t paid to be here 😭
He will never leave “this app” as he feeds off the validation from his menopausal mafia

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Are you back tae work the day @menopausalmargrit ? Hope the jet lag isnae too bad. So aye. I find if ahm tired a wee mop kick and titty pump sets me up fae the day. WE MOVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He has no aspirations to move from his postage stamp so where the duck does he think he’s going to put kids 😂 Just another thing to add to the ‘never going to happen’ list 🙄
Exactly this.

He's already told us he has no goals or aspirations to move from tat towers so when is he planning this kids journee? He's almost forty years old and time is just going tae go quicker the aulder he gets.

He is bonkers and someone needs to stage an intervention. But! We move! Time to mop kick Mondays erse! 🍂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly this.

He's already told us he has no goals or aspirations to move from tat towers so when is he planning this kids journee? He's almost forty years old and time is just going tae go quicker the aulder he gets.

He is bonkers and someone needs to stage an intervention. But! We move! Time to mop kick Mondays erse! 🍂
Can you imagine getting adopted by them two? What can they actually offer a child? One is a stoner, the other is a narcissist. Both thick as tit, with families that you never really see. So no support network. Nowhere for the kid to sleep, or even any hopes of getting a bigger place. It’s just lip service with him. He’ll never have kids, or even leave that flat.

I think deep down he realises this, and he comes up with all the “hold tae read” bullshit trying to save face

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Has that wee prick ever actually bought anything from YSL? They’re my ultimate fave designer brand and seeing people with those tacky books makes me rage - you wouldn’t know YSL if it hit you in the face Marion #smellthewealth

Reactions: 28
How can his followers not click that these are DM's he's done himself?!. If we can work it out that it's odd he doesn't leave their name's on there's something wrong with them.
Just by doing these made up DM's alone Mario needs help badly, because it's not normal.
Screenshot_20220822-092257_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
How can his followers not click that these are DM's he's done himself?!. If we can work it out that it's odd he doesn't leave their name's on there's something wrong with them.
Just by doing these made up DM's alone Mario needs help badly, because it's not normal. View attachment 1518287
Jesus christ that's embarrassing 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has that wee prick ever actually bought anything from YSL? They’re my ultimate fave designer brand and seeing people with those tacky books makes me rage - you wouldn’t know YSL if it hit you in the face Marion #smellthewealth
It’s no sold in that small business “home bargains” so a doubt it ma lovelie.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are you back tae work the day @menopausalmargrit ? Hope the jet lag isnae too bad. So aye. I find if ahm tired a wee mop kick and titty pump sets me up fae the day. WE MOVE!
i am hen and as I’m still on Mexico time I never got tae sleep until half 5 this morning and was up at half 8 so am crabbit!!!

Thanks for asking, I love this message and will share it tae ma story! 🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Tell his kids?!

He's nearly frigging 40 and made absolutely no effort into making sure his life is set up for kids. We're not talking about someone finding themself 'accidentally' pregnant and having to just get on with it. Even if he was planning on continuing to work the system to get a bigger council house, that comes with needing to put significant amounts of money into actually decorating again and making a home suitable for a child. I doubt someone truly thinking about that would be constantly replacing flooring and rewrapping worktops versus putting away every spare penny ready to have to essentially overhaul a new council property (or you know, buy!). He's honestly delusional.

Has kids, but sorry kids, the planet is a tit hole and your living in a furnace with regular droughts, floods and fires, seafood is no more as it is entirely made up of plastic, all because your twit dad and his IG circlejerk friends couldn't cope without as much mass produced plastic tat from China as possible, loved overusing any chemical they could (despite nothing ever looking any cleaner for it) and were constantly replacing Shein, ITS and PLT polyester clothing because they wanted to keep up with other social media wannabes.

Can you imagine yet another ridiculous pumpkin being sooooo needed you had to buy it over actually looking at saving and setting yourself up for kids you seemingly want?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi all my lovelies, usually I just clutch my beak reading this thread but thought I'd share a screenshot behind the kitchen door. Lovely bespoke home bargains bag on the door and a cat litter box... lovely smell to be welcomed with. Anyways still waiting on Marian to show us all how she cleans his baby gurls litter tray so aye happy Monday to youse all 💎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It’s lucky the combined IQ of his followers is in single digits and they can’t work out he sends these messages to himself 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi all my lovelies, usually I just clutch my beak reading this thread but thought I'd share a screenshot behind the kitchen door. Lovely bespoke home bargains bag on the door and a cat litter box... lovely smell to be welcomed with. Anyways still waiting on Marian to show us all how she cleans his baby gurls litter tray so aye happy Monday to youse all 💎
Wow how hygienic a cat tit box in the kitchen . I have cats and we keep the litter boxes in the bathrooms . Not near food 🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just by doing these made up DM's alone Mario needs help badly, because it's not normal. View attachment 1518287
😂😂😂😂😂 I howled reading this we only see the cheery side... my heart broke??? Somebody get yer maw tae leverndale nae debates
bleeping crackpots he's never done moaning
Some advice to that wee hen go get a fuckin life

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair I don’t think he actually did send this to himself due to the correct use of ‘you’re’ 😂😂

I also have a theory as to why he doesn’t move to private rented and that is because he wouldn’t be able to change the flairing every other week or make a bespoke media wall and cladding.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I mean, it’s absolutely rancid having a litter tray in the kitchen, but his bathroom is so small he has tae fold the bath mat in half fae it tae fit, so nae chance of wan fitting in there 😂

He could at least get a closed in litter tray if he must have it in the kitchen. What a scratter 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.