Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s copying A.W again trying to be all deep and meaningful 🤦🏻‍♀️

But seriously, he wants to tell his kids that he sat in a bedsit, didn’t travel anywhere, spunked all his money on cheap tat and never invited anyone round to see his crap cave?!
I literally just read his post and can see what Marion was trying to achieve but unfortunately he’s not as literate as AW.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who shuts the blinds early and have barely any lights on, on halloween night so the wee fuckers dinnae bang my front door 😭 miserable auld hag that I am, my rules in my hoose so aye
You sound lit ma maw ma luvlie. Extra points if you cello-taped a note on the door saying don’t knock💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He has no aspirations to move from his postage stamp so where the duck does he think he’s going to put kids 😂 Just another thing to add to the ‘never going to happen’ list 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hens, am vay, vay wurried yer aw gonna blackbaw me frae the bespoke Tattle Life app 😢😢 I have to fess up….I am a granny, I’ve been the mother of the bride and - am afert to say this - I love Asti! Noo, dinnae aw come for ma 💕💕🥔🥔 PS I don’t own a bespoke hoosecoat and have a front and back door 💕💕
I'll let ye aff wi that wan coz ye have a backdoor hen xxxx

My adds are trolling me
These hings gee me the fear big time 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d be so embarrassed if I were related to this.

View attachment 1518077
Why does it always have to be plastic shite fake foliage. There's plenty of bushes roon Paisley that he could cut a few branches off of....for free and save our planet at the same time. I despise these abhorrent wankers 😡

Also despise these ridiculous book things they all display. Honking of faux wealth.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What a day yesterday.

Autumn reveal, cause he can!

Full on Sunday rant.

So the app that’s no his job is now his diary..

Adrian Moles diary was far more entertaining and he was only 13 and 3/4.

Dear Diary.

See previous days entry. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Tons of love to me from me… 💝

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thing is he's now got to sit and look at that for 3 months, so he can say live by my own rules but no normal sane person would have Halloween decorations up in August.
Week or less after Halloween he'll be talking of Christmas and putting his tree up 🤦‍♀️
He can't use mental health as an excuse he said himself wouldn't go overboard, if he was so bad last year then deed deek wouldn't let it happen again... If he actually cared but no he just rolls his eyes while handing the petty cash over to Marion.
He will get sick and feed up looking at that and will run out of pictures/angles to post and will be onto next thing.
Embarrassing.
Where T F is he going to put kids in that bedsit ! He really needs to give his head a wobble.

Martin ... you can't get kids on Klarna. From the Scottish Government report
The cost of a child in 2021
13 December 2021
Child Poverty Action Group’s annual cost of a child report looks at how much it costs families to provide a minimum socially acceptable standard of living for their children. Since 2012, this report series has systematically monitored the minimum cost of a child. This report updates those calculations for 2021 and outlines the factors affecting the latest figures. The total cost of raising a child to the age of 18 now stands at £160,692 for a couple and £193,801 for a lone parent.

Also has anyone told him facts about the birds and bees.
1. He may think he is a super witch but he can't get pregnant.
2. No one with an IQ in double digits is going to sleep with him to surrogate or let him near them with a turkey baster
3. Two men - one soon to be in his 40's , living in a one bedroom flat in Beirut are not going to be very high on the adoption list and certainly not be offered a baby or a child without needs
4. They presently do not even meet the criteria for fostering as they would require a separate bedroom and would both have to pass through stringent checks including enhanced DBS, medical checks, FINANCIAL checks and personal and professional references

Thank duck for that, it freaks me out he’s allowed to look after a cat, a child would give me nightmares. All social workers on this planet please don’t let this one slip through the net!!!
Why does it always have to be plastic shite fake foliage. There's plenty of bushes roon Paisley that he could cut a few branches off of....for free and save our planet at the same time. I despise these abhorrent wankers 😡

Also despise these ridiculous book things they all display. Honking of faux wealth.
Yves Saint Laurent in a council flat 😂

Why are these 2 taking up low rent accommodation that some one on a low income needs? They clearly can afford to privately rent. The amount of money wasted since I’ve been following could be renting a nice 3 bed detached and still be quids in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Yves Saint Laurent in a council flat 😂

Why are these 2 taking up low rent accommodation that some one on a low income needs? They clearly can afford to privately rent. The amount of money wasted since I’ve been following could be renting a nice 3 bed detached and still be quids in.
Exactly! I'm in no way claiming to be impoverished and i am comfortable finacially (as in not having to worry about bills etc) but when I see the shite she pulls out of her "hawls" and says "only" £4 for a bleeping light up pumpkin/pepper/bunch of bananas, it gees me the heebs.
That "only" £4 will be the difference between some poor soul eating or heating their home this winter 😡😡😡😡

Cringe fest. We are all here to laugh at you. That and that alone (and also to free Deek).

Back in yer box hen. You'll only be remembered for being a tit.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

I’d pay to hear him try to pronounce Yves Saint Laurent 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A missed the AM FINE rant last night as a was living ma best summer life. I didn’t realise paisley council consider a cat bed as a bedroom to raise a wean? Fuckin hell Marion if you actually have aspirations you need to pull ya finger out, stop wasting money on shite and focus on moving. What’s this absolute melon on about leaving this app one day. You ain’t paid to be here 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

God forbid they actually buy a book to read. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well it's no gonni be wan of Martin's hairs, Homer Simpson has mair hair than him.
Call me fussy, but I'd rather there was no hair stuck to it, tomato and cat hair soup doesn't sound nice. Confirms what I've always thought, he just wipes around things and the flat stinks of cat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sat here trying to finish an article on geopolitical relationships in a post covid world and um clutching ma beak at this thread and that wee fanny. A think when he sits and types that shite out in his wee flat heid he thinks he’s daeing the masses a huge service and that he’ll be leaving behind some great legacy when he “closes his page” wtf Martin autumn and wintum reveals urnae acts of great importance that should be documented and shared wae anyone other than yersel. Yiv no solved world hunger or brought peace tae Palestine ffs. How a treat others 🙄 aye nae bother hen, shoving grannies oot the road is a fine example of human decency. Better get back tae it ma lovelies. Spine bright 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine having so little going on in your life that you need to get up to your poached egg eyeballs in debt in an effort to keep up with the “influencers” on the app.
What a sad existence.
Christ, ah wiz oanly joking aboot Martin getting a pregnancy test for himsel' and noo he's talking aboot his weans.

So insta kin be used fur a diary but not Facebook?

Away and air fry yer heid in yer ninja.

View attachment 1517670
Mario on Facebook some folk use this as a diary...also Mario on Instagram so ma lovelies we didnae do much this weekend, chilled one ma weekend off. We went b&m, home bargains and some nice food at jam jar, home now to chill ohhh I forget tae tell ye'z I've got a new vanilla wax melt, I know it's bland and boring like maself but ayyye my page my rules, tons a love💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.