Cleaning with Mario #76 Hello Hello Bailiffs, you called I can’t hear a thing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is he watching on tv tonight? The Hit List, hoping he can get he songs from the 80's when he had hair

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That tracksuit is making me itch and sweat just looking at it. I can feel my hair standing up wae the static
Full on nylon. He'll be sparking soon 😂

Well ma lovelies, hametime fae holiday today but ahm off tae London fae a long weekend in September tae see ABBA voyage, New York in December fur 6 nights and just booked two weeks in the Caribbean fur August next year #needed

This isnae what we dae yearly but we saved a lot during COVID coz there was no where to go and didnae buy hunners of autumn and Christmas decorations. It took aw oor effort to even bother putting a tree up last year!

Anyway, enough of ma wealth coz a know youse will aw be choking!!

*writes on black tombstone in chalk pen* Tonsalove,
M 🎃
Make sure to post a couple of pics here of NY for tit head to get jealous over! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah was getting shivers up n doon ma mop kick legs watching her stories😂Pacifically - no ma word😂the pumpkin stories. WT fuckity duck😂
Ah need ten a they lethal 👉🍹I am on ma 4th so living life as it should be, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does that light up pumpkin no look like a bunch of bananas 🍌 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So what is he watching on tv tonight? The Hit List, hoping he can get he songs from the 80's when he had hair
There is definitely going to be a music channel story later. Usually with him screaming “sing it witch!” Or “tuuuuuuunnneeee” or my favourite, “take maaaayyyyyy backkkkkk!” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well ma lovelies, hametime fae holiday today but ahm off tae London fae a long weekend in September tae see ABBA voyage, New York in December fur 6 nights and just booked two weeks in the Caribbean fur August next year #needed

This isnae what we dae yearly but we saved a lot during COVID coz there was no where to go and didnae buy hunners of autumn and Christmas decorations. It took aw oor effort to even bother putting a tree up last year!

Anyway, enough of ma wealth coz a know youse will aw be choking!!

*writes on black tombstone in chalk pen* Tonsalove,
M 🎃
Margrit ah just nearly choked on the wealth ma lovely.

That's both you & Marion living your best lives, hardly any difference.

Hope your travels make up for you not having any scotch egg canisters /£6 wine / light up neon yellow pumpkin sign

Am chanting ye on fae the rooftops so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Aww ma lovelies finally time for me to relax and I’m treatit to a thousand dots of death! 🙌🏾😆
51CA735A-193B-44AE-A742-0A20E0ED88D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or does that light up pumpkin no look like a bunch of bananas 🍌 😂😂
It looks tit as a pumpkin or a banana and nae debates. Canni believe ah've missed seeing Martin oot in the wild by a day, ah'm gaun tae the same B and M as well, jist ma luck..Hope he picks up his new jars fur drinks station by the cork baw and smashes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As I’m moving through the dots of doom I also saw his bath mat is actually folded in half to make it fit the postage stamp of a bathroom 😂 don’t know why but this tickled me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good luck getting through them. I had to start skipping after a while.

I’m sure that laundry basket is meant to have a wooden lid and he hasn’t realised. bleeping whopper lol
Sorry ma loverlie but it disnae. It huz a stylish turn up top #smellthewealth

Screenshot_20220820-185730.png

So between that and the bleep washings we will see the scuzzy y fronts afore and after a wash.

I just love youse all’s so much hens 💜
I wish we could all have our tattle coach tour round the sights of Paisley together
Tonsa love
Mebbes McGills dae an open bus top tour, like in Hollywood, fur zelebrity hoose tours.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Phew! Finally caught up. Been that busy hawding ma phone up high that I’ve no hud time tae be on this app, it’s no ma joab. Martin is the kinda wummin who’s aw fur coat n nae knickers. Klarna’d up tae the Kerry Katonas keeping up wae the Jones’s but he’ll be fuming when it finally catches up wae him this wintum when his prepayment meter prices soar. They’ll be sitting in his bungle skin coat to keep aw nice n warrum an erm each an a AvMay wax melt their only source o heat. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck are these???? 😂
0B800BA8-8BDE-4DE9-914E-75ED9F822BAA.jpeg

stunning? Where?

How are they going to fit on the hot drinks stayshun?

Imagine every time they use this jar the lid rolls off the side and Rayn grabs it to play with 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.