Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only on page 3 of thread 4 and ma beak is about to fall off.

Told my husband he claimed he had squirrels in the loft but it was probably rats.

"Yes, because squirrels are very well known for moving out of trees and into empty flats. What us wrong with that man? He can't be normal." 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm now contemplating UGG sleepers or similar for my husband. I cannae believe I hawf been influenced by Martin.

We try to have the heating on less but his feet get cold in winter (when it's actual winter and - temps ootside) when working from home. Was thinking of keeping an eye oot and treatiting him to a pair. His current sleepers are done.
Well ma lovely, I’m here for ya on that wan!
My fabulous son got me a pair of Ugg sleepers for ma birthday in January (when it was actually cold) I near passed away when I opened them cos they’re hideously expensive and they reeked of wealth straight oot the box!
My god I bloody love them though! Best sleepers I’ve ever had and I’ve had alot.
I’m not a person who spends loads of money on myself, I’m noo Mario, but get some in your life ma lovely, you’re worth it! Lifes too short and so forth 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My fabulous son got me a pair of Ugg sleepers for ma birthday in January (when it was actually cold) I near passed away when I opened them cos they’re hideously expensive and they reeked of wealth straight oot the box!
My god I bloody love them though! Best sleepers I’ve ever had and I’ve had alot.
I’m not a person who spends loads of money on myself, I’m noo Mario, but get some in your life ma lovely, you’re worth it! Lifes too short and so forth 😄
Thank you fur the review ma lovelie. 🥰

I am going to keep an eye out for good deals the next few months. My husband never treatits himself. He's just nay interested in buying stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been thinking aboot a Ninja for ages but they’re so expensive and I’m not sure how good they are. I know they have good reviews but you can’t always believe them. Then the village idiot gets one and it’s fair pissed me off hens!
Ma lovelie if you are considering using one to cook bespoke chicken nugget dinners then Marion’s review will be for you 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah kin smell yir wealth ma loverlie, ah hope ye dinni wear yer wee uggs aw the time though or yer poor faimily and pals wull be smelling yer smelly feet.

Fresh raspberries my lovelie.

View attachment 1507101
How cud ah furget!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah kin smell yir wealth ma loverlie, ah hope ye dinni wear yer wee uggs aw the time though or yer poor faimily and pals wull be smelling yer smelly feet.

How cud ah furget!
Course I dinni wear them in summer cos I’m normal ma lovely! No Marioisms here and so forth 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Defrost the freezer afore winter, huv we already hud autumn then? Make it make sense Martin!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's just mis-spelled 'tried' I'm fairly sure ma lovely. Didn't stop me highlighting his stupidity though.

I've had a ninja 9-in-one pot for about a year now. The stench of wealth is absolutely reeling from me ma lovely.

Even though I've had it a year I feel as though I've barely scratched the surface trying various things in it. I do find that I barely use my oven these days though, the ninja is much cheaper to run and heats up almost immediately.
I know I was just being sacastic ma loveliee, he can never post without doing something wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only on page 3 of thread 4 and ma beak is about to fall off.

Told my husband he claimed he had squirrels in the loft but it was probably rats.

"Yes, because squirrels are very well known for moving out of trees and into empty flats. What us wrong with that man? He can't be normal." 😂😂😂
Back in yer ain lane hen it was winter and they just wanted to get cosy at 5pm each night they told the robin last week so he was trying he's luck said he would even make a good Christmas decoration in candy lane or his Autumn leafs but Marion wasnae for having it so sent deed Derek oot to sort it oot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cannae wait for the ninja jurneee so aye! 🥷 🍗 Question is, will he burn his “homemade” chicken strips. Place your bets now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Cannae wait for the ninja jurneee so aye! 🥷 🍗 Question is, will he burn his “homemade” chicken strips. Place your bets now!!
Most probably as they cook so bloody fast! We have the 9 in 1 and the Dual Zone Max - smell the wealth 😉. At first we did overcook stuff 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread 4 has done me in! His letterbox is hanging off his door 😂 I’d forgotten about the “ahhh pay FUHHHL RENT!” rant she went on 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Most probably as they cook so bloody fast! We have the 9 in 1 and the Dual Zone Max - smell the wealth 😉. At first we did overcook stuff 😂😂.
You’re honking of wealth and fine dining ma lovelie!
If I had a bigger kitchen I would definitely get an air fryer , I’ll keep saving the pennies for ma ain hoose with front and back door and garden! Not pissing my money away like Mazdaprice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
You’re honking of wealth and fine dining ma lovelie!
If I had a bigger kitchen I would definitely get an air fryer , I’ll keep saving the pennies for ma ain hoose with front and back door and garden! Not pissing my money away like Mazdaprice.
Definitely need a lot of space! We deliberated over the Dual Zone due to its size but we rarely use the oven now. You’re doing in the right lain hen, keep going 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve been thinking aboot a Ninja for ages but they’re so expensive and I’m not sure how good they are. I know they have good reviews but you can’t always believe them. Then the village idiot gets one and it’s fair pissed me off hens!
I have the dual (smell ma wealth) and use it every single day for all sorts of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Och hello ma lovelies how are we all? Did you see his minging yellow trainers he had oan today? I was nearly sick. He has nae style. I'm gonna read thread 4 tonight seeing all use have treatit yourselves to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hold the phone! Mario aays he can't cross the road without Deek helping but on his morning waffle story today you can clearly see him crossing the road 🧐 unless Deek was clutching him like a crutch and we can't see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.