Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovlies I was in the range the day and seen that pumpkin bedding, told the husband the Mario situation, he looked absolutely appalled 😂 then I told him about his wee exemption /shart card and said “but he’s no got a disability “ to which he replied “yes he has, the guys a dick”😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just watched his stories. We went to Braehead today which isn't far from him. I can confirm it was 17degrees, dry, cloudy and not windy. It was clammy as duck.

So aye. Exactly like a crisp, freezing autumn day Martin.

Tell us you're a lying bastard without telling us you're a lying bastard.

• Haha
They are eating shite dinners this week to clear the freezer out.....what's bleeping new?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Defrosting his freezer ready for winter. It's the middle of bleeping summer you massive bam. Jesus christ Marion just come back in two months time fml

• Haha
i import mine way cheaper he’s now on the bath and body works trend 🫣
I don't import I just fill a suitcase for my own use everytime I go to America...yes Marion I go on holiday at least 3 times a year lol and my hand-wash I generally get for around £4 each smell my wealth 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tell us again Derek what you see in Martin? 😂😂😂😂
Right so Marion's bro is gay because he has a partner if am right? (Don't follow the bro)
And Marion is gay he is with Derek
His mannerisms I can tell he is but am also like did he just copy he's brother lol, when I first seen Deed Derek I was like nooo way he just doesn't look it, like he's a half decent looking guy like I just can't imagine (not like too) them going Ann summers or up to mischief in the bumming fort...but then again he's bed is changed every 2nd day pretty much... But that could be all the sharting.
They seem More like flat mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could we get a treatit hisself list on the Wiki?

This is in less than a week. Didn't someone say he spent about £160-180 on his haul alone?

Autumn bits for his bed
Orange towel for his bathroom
Pom poms on sticks for his vasies
Porcelain pumpkins
Black candle sticks
Various autumn bits
Cauldron wax melt burner
Wooden autumn coasters
Pillow cases for his bed
Pillow cases for his wee sofa

Soaps- £13 for 2

UGG "sleepers" - £80 (?)

Air fryer - £100 approx

View attachment 1506814

View attachment 1506803
View attachment 1506798
And More to come no doubt add in HS new PJs, hoosecoat and ice cream holder.
Honestly if Mr Isa got me a pair I'd have them on right away but this village idiot has put them away for 'autumn' but I thought he said it was autumn the now to him? If it's not then why the duck is your hut 🛖 decorated like a winter Forrest.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tired it out? Tired it out? Nae chance of anything in Beirut Towers getting tired out you lazy illiterate twit
I think he meant fill up the freezer then try different stuff to tell us his thoughts all they do is nothing but eat out.
Also late on trend again haven't these things been about for a couple years now?

Reactions: 13
I’ve been thinking aboot a Ninja for ages but they’re so expensive and I’m not sure how good they are. I know they have good reviews but you can’t always believe them. Then the village idiot gets one and it’s fair pissed me off hens!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think he meant fill up the freezer then try different stuff to tell us his thoughts all they do is nothing but eat out.
Also late on trend again haven't these things been about for a couple years now?
He's just mis-spelled 'tried' I'm fairly sure ma lovely. Didn't stop me highlighting his stupidity though.

I’ve been thinking aboot a Ninja for ages but they’re so expensive and I’m not sure how good they are. I know they have good reviews but you can’t always believe them. Then the village idiot gets one and it’s fair pissed me off hens!
I've had a ninja 9-in-one pot for about a year now. The stench of wealth is absolutely reeling from me ma lovely.

Even though I've had it a year I feel as though I've barely scratched the surface trying various things in it. I do find that I barely use my oven these days though, the ninja is much cheaper to run and heats up almost immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm now contemplating UGG sleepers or similar for my husband. I cannae believe I hawf been influenced by Martin.

We try to have the heating on less but his feet get cold in winter (when it's actual winter and - temps ootside) when working from home. Was thinking of keeping an eye oot and treatiting him to a pair. His current sleepers are done.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't import I just fill a suitcase for my own use everytime I go to America...yes Marion I go on holiday at least 3 times a year lol and my hand-wash I generally get for around £4 each smell my wealth 😘
I need to go just get a yearly stash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just wait fae Marion to review it hen, he’s thorough, honest and speaks total sense

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's just mis-spelled 'tried' I'm fairly sure ma lovely. Didn't stop me highlighting his stupidity though.

I've had a ninja 9-in-one pot for about a year now. The stench of wealth is absolutely reeling from me ma lovely.

Even though I've had it a year I feel as though I've barely scratched the surface trying various things in it. I do find that I barely use my oven these days though, the ninja is much cheaper to run and heats up almost immediately.
I’m pyoor floored by the whiff of your wealth ma lovely!
Nice to hear a good review from a real person. I don’t trust reviews online, I’m sure they’re made up half the time. Or mebees I’m just a crabbit auld tattler 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.