Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Caw1982 @maidmaz

Here ya go ma lovelies. Poor a decaf coffee and get aw cosy under your duvet. Wae a pumpkin spice melt oan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies, need to catch up on AWW THE PAGES AV MISSED.

Quick question, does Martin like autumn? Heard him mention it a few times on his story? Just would like to double check…

TONS O LOVE

XXXX

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread 4 has me hooowwllinggg. Can’t believe there was a time before we all spoke in marionisms tbh. Funny it’s 2.5 years ago but nothing has changed at all. Except his crapets 173836 times.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread 4 has me hooowwllinggg. Can’t believe there was a time before we all spoke in marionisms tbh. Funny it’s 2.5 years ago but nothing has changed at all. Except his crapets 173836 times.
Marionisms, brilliant 😂

Haven't been all the way through but some photo highlights including the Squinty McGinty in the wild, ah luv it when that particular headshot is used. 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220817-181725.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And @Caw1982 it's thread 4, from about post 32. Going to re read the whole thread myself the noo. Got some banging pics on it. 😂
Saving that thread for after kids' bedtime 🍿🍹

Of course he's treatit himself to a £100(?) airfryer and wee bottles of soap the day after he gets a wee 🌶 dinner and Uggs. He never gets to treatit himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.