Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on his stories before a lie in the 30 degree heat… He’s saying there’s a cauld wind? Am just off the phone to ma Mum who said it’s roasting and I just checked the weather app and it’s 18 degrees. I genuinely don’t understand his constant lies. Baffling.
He's a bleeping idiot ma lovelie. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he walking with a big puffa coat on? I’m sitting in my garden (smell the almighty wealth) with a t shirt on (and jeans I hasten to add) 🤣🤣

Mr Margrit and I are getting pissed oan the sweet champagne ma lovelies. Hawding our hawns up and living oor lives.
Make sure you have a wee spritzer noo ma lovely with some lemonade. Keep yer class

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker steering out ma Lane…but it’s 17 and sunny in Glasgow and he’s walking about with a long padded coat on loving the non cold wind screaming for autumn…🤦‍♀️
Nae wunner he hates the summer if he’s dressing like that. Imagine the smell coming fae him? 🤢 sweaty beast!

I’ve had the back door open aw day, getting loadsa bleep washings dried oan the line 🥰 hope Martins sweating in his leggings.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Nae wunner he hates the summer if he’s dressing like that. Imagine the smell coming fae him? 🤢 sweaty beast!

I’ve had the back door open aw day, getting loadsa bleep washings dried oan the line 🥰 hope Martins sweating in his leggings.
I reckon he smells like honking onion BO. No way he doesn’t reek in all the poly blend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Am absolutely fumming, ma luvlies. Mr Mac has no brought me hame a pair of they bespoke autumnal ghillie suit jammies. Only dirty, manky cammies. This is no the autumnal vibes ah was wanting. Mare bleep washings!

But we move, so aye! Cannae even have a wine and tonic spritzer because I’ve got they feral weans to pick up! Keep yer power, clutching ma beak tae this app and Martin’s sweetcorn sharting in the bumming fort is aw that’s getting me through! 🥔 💗💎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone know what Deek does fae a living? Does he get his wee pork sword out fae only fans? He disnae seem the type to have a special occupation.. ❌🧠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon he smells like honking onion BO. No way he doesn’t reek in all the poly blend
Plus the smell a Deeks devil lettuce, rayn’s pish, and his 90s perfumes he must leave a trail behind him. duck sitting behind him on the mcgills bus Ma luvlie💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Christ he’s definitely got a semi on walking through Beirut talking aboot the weather. What a sad sack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s 100% not an autumn day here! Suns been out most of the day. A cold wind?! 😂😂 why is he trying to manifest autumn 🤷🏼‍♀️ With his big jacket on 🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolute weapon that he is.
Duvet coat in the middle of August, mincing hame after his twenny minute shift to light a pumpkin shart melt, wrap up in a blanket and catch up on here. Marion I know you read here , get a grip of yourself, you’re really no well.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s been cloudy and blowy here today but certainly not cold. Still got windows and doors open. Definitely not ‘big coat’ weather

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They had rats in the loft. This was when I first knew of Marion. He was obsessed with them. The noise kept him up aw night so aye. Scurrying across the ceiling 😂 the cooncil came tae investigate. They needed tae gain access tae the bedsit next door, which was empty. Someone got their numbers mixed up and thought Derek’s was the empty place. So they smashed his letterbox clean aff trying tae break in 😂

She was absolutely livid! Obviously not livid enough to do anything about it herself, but it gave him a good story time fae insta
Oh god any idea what thread this is 🤣🤣🤣

I’d actually pay to see Wee Shartio Escobar oan it. 👃🏽
Cuppla peeno greeego spritzers, a few lines and she’s kicking aff the Ugg sleepers to Higher Love. 💎
Omg hahahahha my life would be complete

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.