Cleaning with Mario #75 Petty cash for his autumn stash, Martin reframed hisself in TK Maxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I read tenement I always think of the wonderful Billy Connolly talking about where he grew up, he’s so funny! Sorry hens, for swerving right oot a Marion’s lane there. Back I go & nae debates 🥔❤ 💎
There’s some beautiful tenaments in Glasgow in the southside and the west end. I’d describe Martins safe place as a Paisley slum. So aye.

I’m just putting it out there, he was possibly (and I mean only very slightly) less irritating when he did actually used to do some cleaning? Now he’s just a lazy lump who’s oan a constant brag and show off jurnee.
Constantly buying shite, more foul mouthed and in general a bitchier, nastier and more bitter baw bag. Just ma own thoughts, my thoughts, my rules. 🥔 🫶
A want him tae go back tae the singing, the high kicks and making a bleep of Deek.

He’s always been nasty and a witch he just faked it for a while believe me he’s always been vile
Don’t hawd back Doreen ☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Martin wull definitely get the glass hauder tree as he invested 6 quid oan a boattle of plonk.

Kin just imagine Saturday night, Martin saying tae wee Deek, wull we get aw cosy in bed and ah kin sing tae you. Deek frantically calling his dealer fur sum industrial strength hash tae get him thru the nite. Martin waking up oan Sunday and going tae buy a pregnancy test fur himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Mario said it was squirrels, not rats, but obvs it was rats. 😂 They went to Edinburgh once, Mario let Derek do the story, he was all shy and proud, quietly mumbling about being in the capital. Very sweet and childlike tbh. Mario got jealous, cos everyone said aww 😍 and never let him do another one. It's terrible that I remember all this. 😐
Aw no hen im screaming so I am 🤣😭 what a nasty baw bag poor Deek 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They had rats in the loft. This was when I first knew of Marion. He was obsessed with them. The noise kept him up aw night so aye. Scurrying across the ceiling 😂 the cooncil came tae investigate. They needed tae gain access tae the bedsit next door, which was empty. Someone got their numbers mixed up and thought Derek’s was the empty place. So they smashed his letterbox clean aff trying tae break in 😂

She was absolutely livid! Obviously not livid enough to do anything about it herself, but it gave him a good story time fae insta
I've never heard that one. Bloody hilarious.

😆😆😆

Are the rats the squirrels.he once got asked about in a q+a?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still remember that thread suggesting a while ago ‘rarely cleaning with Mario’ .. he needs to change his insta 😂😂😂

Suggestion*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really hope he gets pissed on his white wine spritzers Saturday and graces us with his presence on here 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I really hope he gets pissed on his white wine spritzers Saturday and graces us with his presence on here 🙏
Or a ‘cheeky’ live.. like the tiMe hinch did on her sons birthday, and didn’t look like she’d only been on the drink but the marching powder too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Or a ‘cheeky’ live.. like the tiMe hinch did on her sons birthday, and didn’t look like she’d only been on the drink but the marching powder too.
Imagine Mario oan the devil's dandruff 🤭😂

I'd rather share a line with a Henry Hoover than that huge conk! 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d actually pay to see Wee Shartio Escobar oan it. 👃🏽
Cuppla peeno greeego spritzers, a few lines and she’s kicking aff the Ugg sleepers to Higher Love. 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wtf! Why has he got the big coat on! The sun is out I'm sweating my wee boobies off I'm in Scotland too mate , get the coat aff lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d actually pay to see Wee Shartio Escobar oan it. 👃🏽
Cuppla peeno greeego spritzers, a few lines and she’s kicking aff the Ugg sleepers to Higher Love. 💎
Can you imagine her the next day with Colombian flu though? Would be a bleeping nightmare!

Ahhhhhmmmm nooo weeeel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.