Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww boohoo postponed he's 'autumn haul' I feel like that whole rant this morning was for our benefit ma lovelies
1. Autumn haul cba it's cringe said so himself.
2. Weekend off going to do something we've said what he usually does but now he's got something planned.
3. Hates the sun can't stand it but now of to buy sun cream ... Nearly need pick Isa up off the floor when he said that 😱
4. We talk about his poor diet/lifestyle intake but here away but fruit and water on a to work.
Everything we've spoke about and mocked he's tried to say his not true.
And defo works 12-4 also let that slip today.
But ayye 40 year old no major responsibilities, and works 16 hours a week he really has a brass neck to say he tired spends more time in his bed that actually working.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just started his dots of doom, and this fanny said he's hardly on Instagram these days. He's on it longer than he feckin works!
Was thinking the same he’s always adding absolute garbage to his story’s every single day how’s that not on much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can you imagine wee Deek oot sunbathing in the communal gardens 😂 in among the bin bags and y-fronts
Pairs of trainers over the telephone wire, auld sofa ootside the communal door
white dog poo,
boarded up windows.
Wee Deek sat on a bath towel surrounded by yellow patches of (dog piss) grass.

Smell the wealth, nae debates so aye

• Haha
Pairs of trainers over the telephone wire, auld sofa ootside the communal door
white dog poo,
boarded up windows.
Wee Deek sat on a bath towel surrounded by yellow patches of (dog piss) grass.

Smell the wealth, nae debates so aye
Yeah, we get why he's happy living there don't we 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been away, 11 pages to catch up on 🙈 you trolls are spining bright in the height of summer 😘

We've been at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, duck me, it was HOT and crowded but was living life with ma phone held high. Saw Tom Jones and Simply Red in Princes Street Gardens 🙌 drinks in the Grass Market 🤩

It was very VERY hot so I'm with Maz on this one, the hotel fan was about 6" from my face, my husband had to take one for the team and sweat 🥵

Loving being home and all cosy with my fans belting out cold air 🤣🤣

Bring on Mazda's weekend of fun, duller than the junkies melted tinfoil I'm predicting 🙄
A wee summary fur ye doll. He's now called Martin, he's still moaning aboot the heat, eating beige food, bleep washings, buying mair autumn and winter shite. Oh and filming his walk tae work.

Were ye here fur his lash and lip jurney, that wiz eventful. He also hud a life threatening hand injury this week, needed stitches... checks notes, oh one stitch but we didnae see any evidence of the solitary stitch.

Tonsa luv, M 🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ooo ma lovelies a have ticked one off ma Bingo list of “living ma life” activities. “Drinks in brothers gardun” ✅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s at the brother’s wae a cherryade. Bet he’s dog sitting whilst the brother is out living life as it should be lived

No ma quote

9727BB67-9A3E-48B1-BF65-8A5A4A762ACE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet he's both loving and hating his brothers house. Loving that he can play pretend house in it, and hating it because he knows he'll never have one.
Back to the one bedroomed flat soon, Maz 😂

Screenshot_20220812-204639_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is that his bespoke Starbucks Barrs lemonade drink 🍷

Ah'm confused does he deserve the drink or a back gairden?

Is that his life threatening injured hand?
He deserves neither ma lovely. Worked all of 30mins today. The lazy fat slug

• Haha
  • Heart
I bet he's both loving and hating his brothers house. Loving that he can play pretend house in it, and hating it because he knows he'll never have one.
Back to the one bedroomed flat soon, Maz 😂

View attachment 1493891
Just noticed the cushion, wiz Martin a wee bit hoat and wiped his face oan it? Ah bet he's still wearing his honking leggings fae wurk. Probably bought his honking hoosecoat tae.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry, what have I missed? Why does he deserve that drink? Because he worked 4 hours today? Because he got a paper cut? Because he promised his lovelies and created a countdown for an Autumn haul and then cancelled coz he couldn’t be arsed? (No ma quote)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hey my lovlies how are you all.

sorry I’ve been MIA I’ve been on my holidays living my wee life as it should be with one of them 🍹in a beautiful place in cornwall.
I’ve not been paying attention cos I can’t be arsed to be truthful I’ll catch up when I’m good and ready. I plan on having fun.
See he’s still a wee witch! Nothings changed hens x

Reactions: 16
Ma lovelies I am catching up on the Martin shenanigans (aka sat at home moaning aboot the heat) as I am down south enjoying some a those 👉🍹 on the beach yesterday. Hit 34 here and didn’t go below 24 last night but was fine 👌 nae sweating ma titties off like Martin is in the 10 degrees paisley heatwave. Gutted a forgot to pack ma slippers and nanna hoosecoat- all the summer essentials but aye. Let’s get this holiday done and then a can go shopping in b&m for some Xmas decs 🧹🦵
I’ve been down south ma lovlie on a beach too. Maybe we passed each other 👌

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.