Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gang I refuse to believe this is purely a parody account and nothing else. He deserves his lethal drink in his brothers garden because why? He worked about 10 mins today!! He’s one lazy wanker. I on the other hand worked 50 hrs this week so I do deserve this tonight lovelies - mr tinkerbell cat is out having a smoke hence me on here, sorry this app isn’t my job so aye and so forth xoxoxo
894E02B3-0545-4BB6-BDBE-14D286C85E90.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Gang I refuse to believe this is purely a parody account and nothing else. He deserves his lethal drink in his brothers garden because why? He worked about 10 mins today!! He’s one lazy wanker. I on the other hand worked 50 hrs this week so I do deserve this tonight lovelies - mr tinkerbell cat is out having a smoke hence me on here, sorry this app isn’t my job so aye and so forth xoxoxoView attachment 1493968
I thought that was an ice lolly in your drink. Wiz squinting like Martin trying to figure out what it was. Definitely need my Kerry Katonas tested. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t stop laughing that he’s captioned a story of a garden, an actual outdoor private seating area with ‘I bleeping deserve this’
Hahahaha the stupid prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine if Beirut towers did get demolished and Martin copped himself a wee hoose with a garden.. or even a flat with a balcony.. ah well. Destined to be carried oot in a box aye marion 👌👌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
image.jpg
My finance is on this hens (excuse the wee crumbs on the floor this isnae cleaning_with_keera) you can take the boy out of Scotland but you can’t take Scotland etc etc

lethal anyhow 👉🏼🍹

I’m gutted I’ll no have a wee autumn haul to soothe my hangover I was fair looking forward to it. Hopefully we get a wee Arbroath journey ☀🥔 ♥ xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s so self entitled. Why does he always thinks he ‘deserves’ things? He works 10 minutes a day, does nothing but moan and has invaded his brothers wee garden on a Friday night 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies, he deserves it because he works 2 hours on a Friday, instead of 1. Polis office then he has to power walk all the way to his brothers, for his wee £20 Friday petty cash money. I bet by the time he got back to the Chatsworth estate, he peeled his leggings aff, and his bawbag was stuck to his thigh, so aye.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
He’s never been round his brothers this often. Definitely doing a cleaning job there 💵

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ma lovelies, he deserves it because he works 2 hours on a Friday, instead of 1. Polis office then he has to power walk all the way to his brothers, for his wee £20 Friday petty cash money. I bet by the time he got back to the Chatsworth estate, he peeled his leggings aff, and his bawbag was stuck to his thigh, so aye.
Oh doll, pack it in with the sweaty ball images you're putting in my mind 🤢

Bet he stinks of sweaty ass crack & clacker bags 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
I bet he's both loving and hating his brothers house. Loving that he can play pretend house in it, and hating it because he knows he'll never have one.
Back to the one bedroomed flat soon, Maz 😂

View attachment 1493891
This reminds of when I was a wean and I use to go and stay at my older sisters house and pretend it was mine and I lived there🙈🙈difference is I was aboot ten .
Now as an adult I have my own house with a front and back door. So aye

• Haha
I thought that was an ice lolly in your drink. Wiz squinting like Martin trying to figure out what it was. Definitely need my Kerry Katonas tested. 😱
It’s a wee bottle of that bespoke madri beer that every cunts drinking these days hens. No lethal aperol spritz for me doll. Get to know 😂 :m Xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine if Beirut towers did get demolished and Martin copped himself a wee hoose with a garden.. or even a flat with a balcony.. ah well. Destined to be carried oot in a box aye marion 👌👌
Due to his celebrity status his block has been given historical importance and is noo a listed building, mair chance of Bucky Palace being demolished.

Hens! Popped intae Castleveeeechi and this was hanging up in the toilet

View attachment 1494117
Did the wee robin let ye in the close?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.