Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Martin no mates is having a wee drink on his lonesome. Deffo cash in hand. It's normal for family members to have a spare key for emergencies but not to come and drink your summer fruits squash while you're out.

He's living his dream hoose through his brother. Mad jealous so offered to work there so he can let himsel in, cleaning up as if it's his, bet the place stinks of Zoflora and every cushion is karate chopped to duck. He's going to end up changing the locks and refusing to leave so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just gonna leave this here. Mario the 🦤 (this is the nearest I could get to cuckoo ok. Av been on 👉🏼🍹).

Grayish brown ✅
Could be described as crackbrained ✅
Attempting to claim his brother’s wee nest as his own ✅
6323B287-D814-4FD8-A1ED-7D3C53867CE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s hilarious that whenever he’s at Johnny’s he posts pictures of himself in the garden living life as it should be lived with his phone held high. Considering he bangs on about hating summer / hot weather, it just proves that he only hates it because he’s stuck in a postage stamp and clearly doesn’t feel “safe” in any public parks or green spaces near the bedsit. Tat towers is his only safe space 🤥 He is so, so tragic! So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hates the sun and is feeling crabbit, yet enjoyed a lethal 🍹 in his brother's garden. Okay Marlon. 🙄

I wonder what "living my wee life" and "having fun" will entail this weekend? 🤔 The last time he got excited to go out out, he got dressed up in his Pat Butcher blouse, tanned up and used his Burt Bacaratatatata perfume - only to go to his niece's dance competition 🙈 so the sky really IS the limit, ma lovelies! 😎 💎

Jk, he's probably planning on hibernating because he's a miserable, crabbit pain in the arse, just venturing oot for either another shite meal or to get the takeaway. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Plans will fall flat again, like everything else.
He’s too hot, he’s too tired - rinse & repeat to death. He’s worked aw of 5 hours this week so he deserves a weekend aff so aye. The bleep might as well just retire now and move into a retirement home, least he will have some outside space to sit in. Saying that, the folk in there will still dae more than him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve got the holiday blues my lovely’s I feel so sad. Can you cheer me up please. I’m all cosy in bed x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve got the holiday blues my lovely’s I feel so sad. Can you cheer me up please. I’m all cosy in bed x
Get a wax melt oan the go hen, in the scent pumpkin prick - it’s autumn after aw so aye. Get aw cosy and an extra blanket, use the velveteer an make a wee hot chocolate from your bespoke hot chocolate station. Live your life how you should, keep your power. You deserve it so forth etctera and etctera 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does his bed throw look like a giant puppy training pad?
Is it a Bespoke shart sheet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Get yoursel some cutted up grapes and a yogurt hen, that’s grapes not cutted up hawns or you’ll be needing a wee stitch and so forth. Hold your power hen, and spine bright. You’ll soon be living life as it should be lived 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hates the sun and is feeling crabbit, yet enjoyed a lethal 🍹 in his brother's garden. Okay Marlon. 🙄

I wonder what "living my wee life" and "having fun" will entail this weekend? 🤔 The last time he got excited to go out out, he got dressed up in his Pat Butcher blouse, tanned up and used his Burt Bacaratatatata perfume - only to go to his niece's dance competition 🙈 so the sky really IS the limit, ma lovelies! 😎 💎

Jk, he's probably planning on hibernating because he's a miserable, crabbit pain in the arse, just venturing oot for either another shite meal or to get the takeaway. 🙄
Perhaps he's gawn tae the dizzy heights of East Kilbride again. Hopefully his plate of rice, chips and ah think curry sauce but might be his shart isnae cauld this time. #treatit #deserved

Look what appeared on my insta!!! Ootraged!!! They're all bloody at it. View attachment 1494726
Whit wan did ye buy ma loverlie 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps he's gawn tae the dizzy heights of East Kilbride again. Hopefully his plate of rice, chips and ah think curry sauce but might be his shart isnae cauld this time. #treatit #deserved

Whit wan did ye buy ma loverlie 🥰
I'm going away at Christmas, so no tat being bought at dayn towers, just a few small prezzies. 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My lovelies what is happening has some actually invited Marion over for a tipple ? And is that his face with make up on the cushion 🤣
No ma lovely. He's invited himsel round to his brothers again.
Hes having a glass of Asda Smartprice squash so aye.
I have nae bleeping idea aboot the vile cushion.

Spine bright & enjoy the sunshine (no you Martin)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My lovelies what is happening has some actually invited Marion over for a tipple ? And is that his face with make up on the cushion 🤣
He is squatting at his brothers ma lovelie. Poor Johnny only wanted a cleaner once a week but cannae get rid o maz for days after he’s done a wee bit o dusting (nae the skirting boards mind).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.