Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining that he is sweating whilst under the duvet.

Now whilst wearing leggings complaining again πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Erm how about you dress appropriately for the weather!

Also Is Paisley closer to the equator than the rest of the UK?! The way he is carrying it has to be.
For the love of God, please don't encourage the bawbag to wear shorts, I cannae be seeing his fat cankles pounding the pavements of Paisley the day, so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm not too far from him, I shut my window last night and wore a light jacket to walk the dog. It's taken a while to warm up today, so he is at it! He can ram his Autumn hawl. I'm no going there. It's no ma passion. I'm lovin getting ma bleep washings out ma back door
I'm awfy crabit the day ma lovely. His pish is making me feel awfy stabby πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Edited to correct bloody auto correct πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™„
Never correct spelling mistakes oan Martin threads, be mair Martin and spine bright wi yer auto correct set to full power πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He should come here is 36 deg πŸ˜‚
We’re Scottish ma lovelie, we simply could not cope. Marion would be pishin sweat from his 3 hairs quicker than a spoons special shart explosion. πŸ˜“ πŸ₯΅ so aye!!! It’s just nae fur us him!!!!!! πŸ’Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Everytime someone says bleep washing’s* I howl. My favourite marionism, nae debates!

*no ma kwote

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You vile trolls, always talking about Martins wee mushroom πŸ„ well the joke's on you now, our Martin is actually hung like a donkey 🐴 πŸ™Š
I took a similar screenshot hen πŸ˜‚ filthy minds alike. Finally an explanation fae what Deek sees in the portly Prince.

Screenshot_20220812-132440~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
He should come here is 36 deg πŸ˜‚
He'd melt ma lovelie 😭🀣

About same temperature here. We've been warned not to go outside due to a forest fire πŸ˜ͺ a few km away. That's* something to moan about Marion and it's wasteful people like you contributing to climate change with your non-stop buying of needless, plastic junk. At least you do nay drive or fly abroad. πŸ‘πŸ»

* By that I mean the droughts in Europe and awful fires happening leading to the destruction of our wildlife, not that we can't go out.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Complaining that he is sweating whilst under the duvet.

Now whilst wearing leggings complaining again πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Erm how about you dress appropriately for the weather!

Also Is Paisley closer to the equator than the rest of the UK?! The way he is carrying it has to be.
Naw but it is hell on Earth so maybe that’s why he’s sweating his witch tits aff πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know about you lot but I am on the edge of my seat wondering what martin will get up to this weekend :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That questionable shadow looks like the end of his big picnic blanket scarf. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s wearing it and greetin about being too hot. Stupid neep.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Completely coming out of my lane is ask, am I the only one to find out now that the patron saint of paisley is St Mirin?
Apologies if it's mentioned before but I just heard it on the chase lol,.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The question is... how are the stitches healing in his war wound hand 🧐 that what I want to know Martin, please tell us

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't wait to see how he is off living his life this weekend πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
And who are the "hundreds"(probably 5 people really) of sad bastards that clicked on his autumn haul countdown? They need to get a life too
Probably half of them are Tattlers πŸ˜ƒ

Completely coming out of my lane is ask, am I the only one to find out now that the patron saint of paisley is St Mirin?
Apologies if it's mentioned before but I just heard it on the chase lol,.
Must huv been an auld episode as Martin is the new Paisley saint.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been away, 11 pages to catch up on πŸ™ˆ you trolls are spining bright in the height of summer 😘

We've been at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, duck me, it was HOT and crowded but was living life with ma phone held high. Saw Tom Jones and Simply Red in Princes Street Gardens πŸ™Œ drinks in the Grass Market 🀩

It was very VERY hot so I'm with Maz on this one, the hotel fan was about 6" from my face, my husband had to take one for the team and sweat πŸ₯΅

Loving being home and all cosy with my fans belting out cold air 🀣🀣

Bring on Mazda's weekend of fun, duller than the junkies melted tinfoil I'm predicting πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I can’t wait to see how he lives his wee life this weekend. It better be an upgrade from the usual shite if he’s cancelled the autumn haul!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.