Cleaning with Mario #74 Shartin wae Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ken whit am hoping for, Johnny and his partner go aw oot for autumn and Christmas decor in their new gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I got up the day, not a cloud in the sky, hung my bleep washings, made drinks up and stuck them in the freezer, back door wide open, radio on. I thought... what the duck are you doing, you stupid witch. So I slammed all the windows shut, put the heating on, cut all the heads off my wee flowers to make it autumny, got my bleep washings off the line and stuck it on radiators, put my hoosecoat on, lit a wax melt in the scent pumpkin (I hate it but it's autumn the day, ma autumn - ma rhools) I've chucked some acorns around the TV stand, aye looks good. Got a stew in the slow cooker the noo, aboot to sit down all warum and cosy with a hot chocolate. Get cosy the day ma lovelies 🍂🍁🎃☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Imagine wishing your life away like that bald hermit. We will be in the middle of winter and he will be going on about lighter nights and Easter. He really is a complete space cadet.

I think he keeps banging on about Autumn now purely to try and wind us up, he must think he is hilarious & that he is really getting to us but in reality we are all laughing at him at the pure bespoke sadness that a near 40yr old man has absolutely duck all else going on in his wee life.

Anyway hens, Monday again, lets mop kick the tit out of today. Hope you all have a great day in your real life jobs that isn't this app. Spine bright. lets do this 💎 💎 💎 💎
Bald hermit ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got up the day, not a cloud in the sky, hung my bleep washings, made drinks up and stuck them in the freezer, back door wide open, radio on. I thought... what the duck are you doing, you stupid witch. So I slammed all the windows shut, put the heating on, cut all the heads off my wee flowers to make it autumny, got my bleep washings off the line and stuck it on radiators, put my hoosecoat on, lit a wax melt in the scent pumpkin (I hate it but it's autumn the day, ma autumn - ma rhools) I've chucked some acorns around the TV stand, aye looks good. Got a stew in the slow cooker the noo, aboot to sit down all warum and cosy with a hot chocolate. Get cosy the day ma lovelies 🍂🍁🎃☕
That's the spirit hen! Have you got Hocus Pocus on?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Morning lovelies,it’s Monday.
What the duck was that winter countdown this morning,especially with a wee heatwave this week. Just depressing. I do like autumn….but in autumn. Never known ought like it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You are now living life as it should be lived - in the future, nae debates ma lovelie. 👌 Now all you need to do is get yourself a hot chocolate stashun to get a wider variety of chocolate drinks and syrups you probably won't touch and that will gather dust, to really get those winter vibes, so aye! ☕ ❄

Spine bright, tonsa love 💎 🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have you poured a wee baileys into your hot choc hen? And used your velveteer? Smelling the absolute sweat wealth from here 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah don’t worry a realised efter two minutes that, aye a like autumn, but in autumn and a wid miss Martin and his hysterical antics far too much if a abandoned this thread. Am back and here tae stay tonsa love 🥔 ♥
Ah yav chose the right path in life ma lovely.

There'll be no beak clutching over there on the dark side.

Stay with what ya know, I'll be chanting ya fae the rooftops for this decision

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I love autumn, it's one of my favourite seasons but this year it fills me with dread.
Unlike Marion I work a full time joab, no on that app but a real full time joab and I'm terrified for the hike in energy bills.
Must be alright when you can just stay cosy in the bumming fort and light 100 wax melts to keep cosy.
Anyway I've been a lurker here for God knows how long but wee scraggly fingers has got me aw raging.
Right swerving back intae ma ain lane.

Also cheers for all the laughs 😂 tattie hearts tae yes aw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine wishing your life away like that bald hermit. We will be in the middle of winter and he will be going on about lighter nights and Easter. He really is a complete space cadet.

I think he keeps banging on about Autumn now purely to try and wind us up, he must think he is hilarious & that he is really getting to us but in reality we are all laughing at him at the pure bespoke sadness that a near 40yr old man has absolutely duck all else going on in his wee life.

Anyway hens, Monday again, lets mop kick the tit out of today. Hope you all have a great day in your real life jobs that isn't this app. Spine bright. lets do this 💎 💎 💎 💎
He’s most definitely keeping himself updated oan here isn’t he ripping the backside richt oot the autumn shite it’s hilarious 😆 just gives the tattlers more content silly sausage

• Haha
You are now living life as it should be lived - in the future, nae debates ma lovelie. 👌 Now all you need to do is get yourself a hot chocolate stashun to get a wider variety of chocolate drinks and syrups you probably won't touch and that will gather dust, to really get those winter vibes, so aye! ☕ ❄

Spine bright, tonsa love 💎 🥔
Aye ma lovelie, I'm all set up the noo, tonsa love to youse!
IMG_20220808_124511.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I know Derek is basically brain dead but do we think he really doesn’t mind all this nonsense? He must have friends and family, doesn’t he think it’s odd that other middle aged men with no children don’t fling decorations for every season around their homes? Christmas decorations are all well and good although Martin goes way overboard, but you show me another nearly 40 year old childless man who decorates for Easter or autumn.
it’s just not normal. It’s all completely for the gram because they don’t even ever have visitors to see it for real life. Isn’t Marion embarrassed to admit that he spends a fortune on decorations he can neither decorate well with or store afterwards, just to get validation from a load of weird middle aged women he’s never met on the internet?
it’s really very very odd.
I hate to see people break up, expecially people l know, but I'd love Derek to get fed up with him and his ways and kick him out. I definitely couldn't live with him, but imagine the meltdown he'd have 😳

I bet he sat waiting for the 11th second to tick over for the screenshot 😂
Screenshot_20220808-130022_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolute bespoke vampire, doesn’t like the sun shining. It’s all a load a shite. He’s creating this hatred for summer and nice weather because he lives in a bedsit in Beirut, and can’t enjoy the sun in a garden. The dark, cold nights are when he does the same as everyone else and feels the same. What a sad little life that he needs to pretend to hate the sun just because he can’t stop buying tat so that he can save for a house.
He and Deeks could cook for a week and have saved enough for a night or two away in a city/near a beach, etc. No children, freedom, lots of free time. Such a waste!

• Heart
Morning lovelies,it’s Monday.
What the duck was that winter countdown this morning,especially with a wee heatwave this week. Just depressing. I do like autumn….but in autumn. Never known ought like it
Jealous that he’s stuck in his matchbox whilst everyone else is out enjoying their gardens and paddling pools!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am certain he thinks we're jealous of him

Totally jealous a his baldy napper, beak eh a nose, 6 stone weight gain, primark fashion sense, unlikeable personality, and lack a financial knowledge. Aye hen, us nasty trolls could only dream a being such a person💎❤🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So jealous of him. Am currently spining bright on a week aff work, sunbathing and getting ready for a second trip abroad this year. Might even have 👉🏼🍹 at 2.30 on a Monday. Horrible. Would obviously much rather be sat in a bedsit with no outdoor space, surrounded by cheap autumn decor.

On a side note, he’s going to be so crabit when he realises that we like Andrew Wheatcroft and can see through Martin’s attempts to be authentic just like him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.